GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

cam follower

does anyone in the gta know how to replace the cam follower on the fsi motors or know a place that i can get it done at i have the banjo bolt style cam please text me if you know how 647 834 0801
  2. V

cats on its way out

my cel has been on for a while and i know its related to my cat i was wondering is it easier to just replace the dp with a catted one or run a dp with no cat i just don't want a loud droned exhaust
  3. V

vw rust warranty

hey guys i need some help i had the rust inspection done on my car last summer and the dealer finally called me last week and adviced that my car was in 2 car accidents before i had purchased the car. i don't know what to do here I'm already in contact with omvic because the dealer did not...
  4. V

vmr v710s

looking to buy vmr v710s black if your selling a set or know anyone who is please let me know asap! have cash in hand looking for 5x112
  5. V

Oil changes

if anyone is looking for a place to get their mkv oil changed i found a place in markham called igarage i believe the address is 156 bullock drive he charges 60$ cash and uses motul
  6. V

vagcom

anyone in the toronto area have vagcom an can scan my car my cel has been on for a couple of weeks
  7. V

wtb vmr v710s

looking for a set in gunmetal or black 18s would prefer local
  8. V

stock mkv gli vs golf r

first run was from a 40k roll we were even for a good 40 seconds then he all of a sudden took off an i couldn't keep up with him. then we decided to line em up again from a stop...... i dropped it in to sport mode esp off hit the gas an didn't let go i was ahead by about a car length all of a...
  9. V

bolt on k04

any one know if the bolt on k04s from ecstuning are good any other mods required?? http://www.ecstuning.com/Flyer-ECS_MKV_Stage3_BBK/ES1892040/
  10. V

for sale jetta orcas 17 inch

IM selling my 17 inch orcas i put brand new triangle summer tires on them in march they make great track wheels or also great for just everyday driving so im looking to get 700 for the rims they do have a bit of curb rash on them but can be easily polished out . I will post some pics later...
  11. V

FOR SALE ORCAS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- IM selling my 17 inch orcas i put brand new triangle summer tires on them in march they make great track wheels or also great for just everyday driving so im looking to get 700 for the rims they do have a bit of...
  12. V

FOR SALE ORCAS

IM selling my 17 inch orcas i put brand new triangle summer tires on them in march they make great track wheels or also great for just everyday driving so im looking to get 700 for the rims they do have a bit of curb rash on them but can be easily polished out . I will post some pics later...
  13. V

WTB Matte black VMR V710S

as the title states im looking for new rims for next season 18s perferbly as i will be lowering my car soon