GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

WTB: Cracked BiXenon Headlamp part

If you got a cracked/damaged BiXenon headlamp, I would be interested in purchasing a couple parts out of the headlamp or the whole headlamp. Shoot me a PM if you've got one. Thanks!
  2. T

15mm and 12mm spacers + Lugs

80 Shipped for each set Or 155 shipped for both sets. 15mm and 10mm spacers These are dual drilled 5x112 and 5x100. No issues w/ these when I had them mounted with my OEM HUFFS + 225/40s. Should fit MK5s and MK6s. Shoot me a PM if you're interested! Thanks!
  3. T

FS/FT: 19" Bentley Mulliner - 2300 OBO

I have a set of 4 Bentley Mulliner's ( 19x9 ET41 5x112 PCD 57.1 ). These are authentic two piece forged Bentley wheels. I started to refinish, but will not be able to finish them. These are a direct fit on many VWs and Audis. One is stripped of all the clear coat and ready for primer +...
  4. T

19" Carlsson 2/6

I've got a set of 19x8.5 ET 35 chrome Carlsson 2/6s. 5x112 PCD 66.6 These are authentic two piece wheels made by OZ for Carlsson. Looking to get $500 OBO or trades - just PM me with what you have in mind! Buyer pays for shipping or free pickup! Wheel 1: Chrome peeling on the face and heavy...
  5. T

Feeler 18" Alphards $1200 shipped

Used, but clean. No crazy rashes. No pix right now, but yall know what they look like. Like the title says! 18x8.5 ET 35 18x9.5 ET 40 Add $400 and I can have them powder coated in any color ya want! PM me if interested! No tires.
  6. T

Canon 5DMK2 + More

Hey, I know I dont have many posts here, but you can find me (by the same handle) on the MBWorld forums. Just trying to sell my Canon gear - I just dont have enough time to utilize all of the equipment to its fullest anymore :( All Items are used and will require a few extra bucks for...