GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sogotron 6000

FS 2006 GTI FSI $14K OBO

Well gentlemen, as the title says, Im letting her go. Unfortunately I was in need of a new job and the one I acquired requires me to haul bulky stuff around all day which I will need a small truck for. It wouldn't be fair to mistreat the GTI by using it for that purpose. She is a six speed...
  2. Sogotron 6000

FS 2006 GTI FSI

Well gentlemen, as the title says, Im letting her go. Unfortunately I was in need of a new job and the one I acquired requires me to haul bulky stuff around all day which I will need a small truck for. It wouldn't be fair to mistreat the GTI by using it for that purpose. She has 52K miles on...
  3. Sogotron 6000

another reason..

ok, first off this is not about a GTI vs. anything. just got back from the hospital a few hrs ago from being in an accident late friday night. i was riding my turbo gsxr 750 and a stupid a$$ honda s2k ruined my weekend. so this is what happened: one of my buddies out in corona had just...
  4. Sogotron 6000

big brake kit or slotted rotors?

So I finally achieved stage 2 a couple of months back. The shop where I got my car chipped suggested that I upgrade to a big brake kit. Now I don't know if they were just trying to throw a sales pitch at me but the guy said that with stage 2 performance I will need better stopping power than...
  5. Sogotron 6000

sell me your rear valence!!

like the title says im looking to buy a rear valence. it doesnt matter what color it is ( hope im lucky enough to score a reflex silver one) just show me your stuff. been shopping around to get the OEM one sanded and sprayed but it doesnt sound like a good deal (charging me too much for the...
  6. Sogotron 6000

the right shop...

so ive got some extra cash lying around and ive decided to get my lowers painted. My GTI is reflex silver, i live in OC and ive been shopping around a lot around here and getting prices on how much it would be to sand and paint my lowers. most of the quotes ive gotten end up being around the...
  7. Sogotron 6000

the on going debate..

need input from fellow dubsters to finally shut my buddy and his instructor up.. so this is the dilemma: ive been driving stick since i was 14 and my assumption is that i got it down by now given that im 26. i didnt get any lessons or anything i basically learned by instinct and having to...
  8. Sogotron 6000

wtb: MKV jetta grill, lower grill and fogs..

anyone selling these in good condition i would be willing to take them off your hands. im in SoCal, local sale preffered but will consider shipping for a good price.
  9. Sogotron 6000

Buy My Sub

for sale pioneer 12 inch competition sub and an alpine MRP-M2000 amp. here are the crutchfield links for the specs of the sub and the amp. http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500MRP2...pine+amplifier http://www.crutchfield.com/s_130W510...r+premier+subs i picked these up in jan. of this year...
  10. Sogotron 6000

For Sale in SoCal

for sale pioneer 12 inch competition sub and an alpine MRP-M2000 amp. here are the crutchfield links for the specs of the sub and the amp. http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500MRP2...pine+amplifier http://www.crutchfield.com/s_130W510...r+premier+subs i picked these up in jan. of this year...
  11. Sogotron 6000

replacing the rear speakers on a 2 door MKV

so i finally got a set of rainbow iq 320.25 for the doors. Im looking to also replace the rear speakers and i know they are 6.5's and from the looks of the panel it seems like it also has another tweeter back there. Has anyone replaced or taken off the panel in the rear to see if one is...
  12. Sogotron 6000

Fos Sale Alpine MRP-M2000 Mono Amp. 300$ in SoCal

like the title says im selling my alpine amp. its 6 months old. never installed but got rid of the original packaging. i bought it thinking i was going to keep my Pioneer Competition Sub ( that is still for sale 450$) but takes up too much room in my hatch and i need the room for work related...
  13. Sogotron 6000

For Sale: Premium 7 Headunit- 6 CD Changer - SoCal

like the title says i have a Premium 7 headunit in excellent condition for sale. I also have the security codes and a Pac Audio Ipod adapter. http://www.flickr.com/photos/62414187@N08/ __________________
  14. Sogotron 6000

WTB: MKV badgeless grill in SoCal

just came up on a notchless hood so now im on the prowl for a badgeless grill for an MKV. Locals preffered but willing to do shipping for the right price.
  15. Sogotron 6000

WTB: badgeless grill in SoCal

i just came up on an cf hood that doesnt have the notch for the VW sign so im in desperate need of a badgeless grill. Locals preffered but will consider shipping for the right price.
  16. Sogotron 6000

WTB a Vagcom in SoCal

im having a bit of car issues that my mad mechanic friend says i wll be able to fix with a vagcom. If any of you have one just lying around i will gladly take it off your hands for a good price. I would love to keep it local but if the price is right, i will considered shipped. thanks.
  17. Sogotron 6000

FS: Stock HU for MKV

FS: Stock Premium 7 Headunit with security codes for MKV im selling a stock Premium 7 HU with a 6 disc CD changer and security codes for an MKV in very good condition. With it i also have the PAC Audio iPod adapter.
  18. Sogotron 6000

WTB: A Set of Phateon Helios 19x8.5 Wheels

im looking for a set of phateon helios 19x8.5. im in southern cali. locals preffered but still willing to get some shipped.
  19. Sogotron 6000

an amp for my sub..

so i scored a Pioneer Premier TS-W5102SPL sub. it is massive and supposed to peak at 6k watts at 1 ohm setting. so ive been looking for an amp to power this beast and some the recommended ones that are 5k+ watts seem to be discontinued. I honestly know jack shit about amps and all that. so...