GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. STR8SHOOTR

2008 GTI 44k miles

For sale 2008 GTI 44K Miles, All performance parts have less than 15k miles on them. $12,500 or BO 2008 VW GTI FSI,APR Stage 2+, Volant Intake,APR HPFP,42DD Catless Res Hot-Jet ceramic Coated DP,Drivers Gear Catback,42DD Ultimate CC,Forge Diverter Valve,Noise Pipe Delete,BFI Mounts,HPA 85dura...
  2. STR8SHOOTR

2 Piece Wheel Torque specs & Thread Lock

I had a thread a little while ago about AMG Aero II's Weight. I did end up getting them and they were just freshly painted, But I don't know if the faces were torqued to specs and don't know if you should use thread lock on them. It doesn't look like they have any thread lock on the threads. I...
  3. STR8SHOOTR

How much does wheel weight matter?

I was wondering how much you should focus on wheel weight if you dont track tour car often? I have a chance to buy some AMG AeroII for cheap but there 25.5 lbs, Does an extra 5-6 pounds a wheel make a big difference in performance?
  4. STR8SHOOTR

What happened to the GTI Mercedes Edition?

I'm in the Market for some ultralight Mercedes Pistons..And Thought the super mechanic with the Rare Mercedes GTI could help.LOL
  5. STR8SHOOTR

Rear dome light glowing (led)

I have full led interior and my rear dome light glows faintly. Anyone Else with this problem?
  6. STR8SHOOTR

hubcentric question

Was wondering if I used 5x112 to 5x114 conversion with 18x8.5 1.5 lowered what offset would I need to be flush?
  7. STR8SHOOTR

Will this wheel fitment work?

The wheels are AMG 5 stars.The Fronts are 18x8 ET45 and the rears are 18x9 ET54. I like the way they look but not sure if they would look right on my car. Im about 1.5-2 lowered. What do you guys think?
  8. STR8SHOOTR

SARASOTA FLORIDA

Just wanted to know if there is anything coming up in my area soon. Meets, Shows, whatever?
  9. STR8SHOOTR

I need black leather seats

I'm looking for a pair of Newer Front Black leather seats for my GTI for a reasonable price. FLORIDA ONLY Close to 34224
  10. STR8SHOOTR

Octane Boost

I was in Wal Mart checking out the wax and there was a guy buying 4 bottles of octane boost. Joking around I ask him if he was going to the track, he said ya Saturday, I was kinda cought off guard, I told him he should use 100 octane and he said that he couldn't afford it. Ive never used octane...
  11. STR8SHOOTR

APR IC or S3 IC

I nomally think that the product that costs more is better, But this isnt allways the case. I'm going to be buying a IC soon and kinda torn between the 2, I know theres a big price difference and thats kinda swaying me more twards the S3. Is there a significant performance difference between the...
  12. STR8SHOOTR

Any K04 Turbo Kits for sale

Just wanting to know if anyone knows about any good deals on a K04 Turbo or kit. I was looking at the sale at Cioccaparts.com but dont know if I want the APR kit instead, A buddy told me that the APR has mods that make it work way better as a kit. But Im not sure if this is true?? Any insight...
  13. STR8SHOOTR

WTF!!!

Just venting,, But I ordered complete set of motor mounts from BFI, I was wondering cause its been forever and the order is on hold... Also I ordered a catch can & a DV relocator from Eurojet on 9-11 just looked, its back-ordered. WHAT THE F_CK!! Almost $1,000 of stuff I dont have!! Crazy how...
  14. STR8SHOOTR

2008 GTI Question??

What up guys? Just bought a 2008 GTI (FSI) and Im trying to buy parts for it but I cant figure out what motor I have? (BPY)-(CBFA) or (CCTA) Can you help me locate this code. Where do I look?? Thanks for the help...