GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vwfreak

Suunto Quest fitness watch and heart rate monitor

Like new!! tried it on and set the time, but never worn Suunto Quest watch. It does everything plus keeps track of your heart rate and can keep logs on the computer. I receved this as a gift and its just to high tech for me so I am wanting to sell. I'm selling for $175 New these gofor...
  2. vwfreak

FS Neuspeed short shift, New south guage pod

FS New south guage pod $35 FOR ALL!!! I traded my 2006 GTI MKV and would like to sell *New south dual guage pod for steering column *Breather tube New SHORT SHIFT IS SOLD!!! NEW PRICE $35 FOR EVERYTHING! Text me @ 765-376-2229
  3. vwfreak

FS. Neuspeed short shofter & New South dual pod

So I sold the GTI and I have a couple thing to get rid of. $125 for Neuspeed SS $25 for New South dual pod Plus actual shipping cost in lower 48 states only . Thanks
  4. vwfreak

rear axle bolt torque specs????

I'm changing out my rear hub bearings and I need to know what the torque spec is for the 18mm triple square bolt. I've searched all over this site and I'm seeing lots of different numbers. Does anyone have the right one? Thanks
  5. vwfreak

FS 2 Rockymounts Noose bike racks $100

I have 2 rockymounts Noose roof top bike racks silver in color works with all cross bars. Like new $100 plus $20 for shipping
  6. vwfreak

NewSouth dual collumn guage pod $25

I bought this used and I dont think im ever gonna get around to instaling this, so im selling it. Looks like its in good shape.....$25
  7. vwfreak

2 Rockymounts Noose roof top bike rack

I have 2 Rockymounts Noose bike racks these will fit on any car cross bars. These are silver in color very good shape $100 for both + $20 for shipping. Check out rockymounts.com for more info
  8. vwfreak

Question about Air Conditioner???

I have noticed that my AC only works when im driving. If I am idleing or coasting it blows out hot air. I am wondering if all GTIs are like this or if my car has a problem. Thanks for the help.
  9. vwfreak

Brake light message?

My GTI is telling me I have a brake light out bwith a idiot light and a message but ive checked it and it seems to be working fine. Any ideas why its telling me this if the light is working?
  10. vwfreak

Alignment good! Inside of rear tires bald! Help Please!

Hello, I just took my car to get an alignment done today because the inside of the rear tires are worn real bad. i figured the alignment would be real bad because I never got it done after lowering the car last summer. But my alignment was perfect to VW specks. Im Getting new tires tomorrow, but...
  11. vwfreak

my sunroof opens automatically after heater has been running

I've noticed a few times this winter that after my heater has been running for a while that my sunroof opens about halfway up. Has anyone else noticed this?
  12. vwfreak

Bronze wheels on Tornado Red?

Im thinking about getting some new wheels and im thinking about Bronze. Does anyone have some pics of Bronze on a TR? Thanks
  13. vwfreak

Cracked wheel!!! How worried should I be?

I have a set of 18" R8 reps and one of the spokes has a crack all the way around it. I dont have the money at the moment to replace it, but how worried should I be about this?
  14. vwfreak

Suspension torque specs.

Could someone off the top of their head tell me what the torque specs are for all the suspension parts? Thanks in advance.
  15. vwfreak

What springs should I go with?

I want to lower my 06 GTI, I dont want to go so low that I rub but the wheel gap is starting to make me ill. I have 18" wheels with 225 40 18 tires and everything is stock. I drive this car everyday and is sometimes a family car as well. I cant afford coilovers so Ive just been looking at...
  16. vwfreak

My AC smells like ass!!

when i first turn on my AC the air really stinks bad for a few minutes. Could this be because of a bad cabin filter or somthing else?
  17. vwfreak

chopped tires ???

I took my car to the dealership to have a noise checked out. The noise sounds like somthing loose in my front end at slow speeds, sounds al loose like the front end is about ready to fall out. The dealership says that there is nothing wrong with my car, its the tires. They say there chopped. Has...
  18. vwfreak

Hey Check This Out...ProtectAll Works GREAT!!!

So I just tried this stuff called ProtectAll. It cost about $9 for 16oz. I found it at Walmart in the RV / Camping department. This works really well! This does do it all, I waxed my car with it, cleaned the windows, cleaned the rubber, did the dash too. Its like a one stop shop!! I am really...
  19. vwfreak

K&N 33-2865 drop in air filter for sale!

I just bought this of somone else on here not knowing that the newer GTIs have a different part number. This is Part # 33-2865 $35
  20. vwfreak

squeaky heater blower fan! Anyone have a fix?

My heater fan is driving me Bonkers. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thanks!!!!