2. M

Word Association Game

medal
  3. M

feeler: stock 6sp aluminum pedals

$80 shipped, immaculate condition :redface:
  4. M

FS: Stock Shift Knob & Shift Boot

Excellent condition, only been used for 8000kms. Asking $140 OBO shipped. SOLD!
  5. M

SHS Suspension kits

Anyone have feedback on this? http://www.hpamotorsports.com/product_suspension_shs.htm
  6. M

suggestions for suspension

Hi! I'm still debating into whether i shud get an H&R spring/Bilstein shock combo or the H&R cupkit. Many places quoted me around $2000 Cdn for the spring/shocks. Can you guys help me compare these two setups? I'm also thinking about Konis. Thanks
  7. M

Parts4VW

Has anyone bought parts from them? I'm interested in gettin the 20th anni. emblem and the Bilstein Shock and H&R spring combo. I'm wondering if the emblem is the real OEM one, or if its the replica like on TMTuning. If you guys have other suggestions, pls let me know. Thanks
  8. M

GTI or Scirocco?

Hey guys, I need some help deciding sth. I bought my GTI not to long ago, but now there's all this talk bout the '08 Scirocco coming out. My GTI is on a 4yr lease, so shud i mod it and pay another 10k to buy it out, or just wait for the Scirocco and finance that?
  9. M

LED Flashlight

Does anyone have the OEM Euro LED Flashlight? I'm interested in it but don't know if it would fit in our cars. Is it possible to close the cigarette box if the flashlight is plugged into the outlet?
  10. M

Remus

Does anybody know where I can get the Remus quad exhaust in Canada? I can't seem to find any info for it. Thanks
  11. M

Cleaning inside of windows

Hey guys, how do you clean the inside of your windows and with what?? Thnx ________ VF500F ________ strawberry cough pictures
  12. M

GTI vs RSX Type-S

I got the initial jump on him, but then he pulled fast n took off when he hit VTEC. Any way I can beat him stock vs stock? Is it cos my car only has about 400kms? I really want to beat the shit out of him and a Type-R :mad: ________ KTM 250EXC ________ 2RC146
  13. M

HK GTIs

Anyone here from HK? :headbang: ________ Honda FES125 Pantheon ________ Suzuki DR200SE
  14. M

Chipz

Hi there, I'm thinking of gettin an APR chip for my GTI. HOwever, if I decide to upgrade the turbo with a larger one, will it defeat the purpose of gettin a chip, since it's supposed to increase the boost?? ________ volcano vaporizer ________ drugtest