GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Mk5 golf sticker bombed trim

what do you guys think?
  2. T

Build thread from the UK only 2 years in and still more to come(lots of pics)

Sticker bombed interior Wind deflecters Pictures of my sound system coming soon 2x 12" subs 2x amps 2x 6x9s Power cap After market head unit
  3. T

Jom coilovers Slightly streched tyres from 235/35/19 to 215/35/19 Fender mod
  4. T

Hey guys just iv been on here for a while but not really posted much. I come from the UK and have had my golf for two years its a tdi and i start modding not long after i had it. here is what done so far and there plenty more to come. let me know wot you think Window tints Vw scirocco alloys...
  5. T

Are Apex spring any good

im looking at lowering my car by 35 mm with Apex spring are they any good or shall i look around any advive is welcome here are the spring im lookin at http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=555670557
  6. T

Can anyone help lowering advice needed

Iv had my new wheels on my car for over 3 weeks now and i need to lower my car but i think i only want springs but i dont know how low to go im thinking between 35mm and 40mm because i just want the car to sit nice and beacuse where i live theres speed bumps everywhere and theres no point going...
  7. T

iv got a mk5 1.9 tdi with 19" scirocco alloy how low can i go with out scrubbing

hey chaps i was wondering if you lot could give some advice, im waiting on my 19" scirocco alloys to come they should be with me in a day or 2 and i cant make up my mind what lowering springs i should go for and how low i should go. the main thing i want is it just to sit nice and not have to...