GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MKV727

FS: New in the box APR intercooler $750

As the title states, I have a new in box APR intercooler. The $750 is my complete bottom line price. It is $750 + shipping and PayPal fees (if you choose not to gift the item). It was supposed to be used for development but we changed directions. This piece on SALE from APR is $944.99. I...
  2. MKV727

FS: Votex OEM tinted tails - $100 + shipping

Mint condition Votex tail lights. Looking for a quick sale, PM me if interested.
  3. MKV727

Milltek Decat/Non-Resonated TBE FS!

$400 + shipping for the TBE today and tomorrow only!! The photos of the rear catback muffler are misleading. This is actually just streaks of dirt that had water run over it. This will come off with a rag. There is 0 rust, no issues at all with the exhaust. It only has ~10,000 miles on it...
  4. MKV727

MKV727's Part Out!

I have literally tons of stuff for sale. Some of it I will need stock components to trade for. 1) Milltek TBE exhaust. This is catless and unresonated. I would take $650 for this. I would do $350 for just the catback. 2) VWR/Carbonio intake hybrid. This is the VWR intake piping, and the TSI...
  5. MKV727

FS: Big Turbo Parts + GTX3071R w/ multiple exhaust housings

Excuse the huge photos, I had to take them with my iPhone. I never intended on selling this stuff but I'm in a situation now where money is more important than my car having extra horsepower. Prices as follows: GTX3071R - New @ $1463.40, I'm selling it for $1,000.00 Garrett T3 Exhaust Housing...
  6. MKV727

FS: Forge FSI oil catch tank

As the title states, its been on my car less than a month. The thing is in like new condition, will come with original box. There is a tiny nick on the PCV plate where my torx driver hit it, other than that it is in mint shape. $250 + shipping and new owner will receive it in original box...
  7. MKV727

FS: FSI Carbonio $130

I acquired an FSI Carbonio in a trade, I'm letting it go for $130 firm and the buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees. The Carbon Fiber piece is in mint shape as the photos display.
  8. MKV727

Forge TWINtercooler review & operation analysis

Forge Motorsport TWINtercooler - Review & Analysis Having had many questions about the function of this product, I was excited to be given the opportunity to check it all out myself. I currently own an S3 intercooler, which I upgraded to quite a bit ago and it was a fine upgrade. I figured the...
  9. MKV727

VWR Subframe Mount review

So after a catastrophe with the 034 Motorsport subframe mounts, I was in a situation where my car was undriveable and in need of a full subframe mount replacement. I purchased the 034 Motorsport mount set, with just the lower dogbone mount to replicate how the HPA mount works. I was told when...
  10. MKV727

Stage 2+ FSI vs Enraged driver in a new Silverado.

Testing out a new gas station with no EtOH in their fuel I do a quick 30 mph pull. In the process a new extended cab Silverado takes a quick U-turn, I slow down to the speed limit assuming its an off duty cop. The truck proceeds to get right on my rear bumper, flashing its high beams like...
  11. MKV727

Forge Twintake & Wintake review (data inside)

Forge Motorsport’s Twintake/Wintake Review I’ve owned quite a few intakes for the MK5 GTI platform. A totals of 5 different intakes that have been fitted on my car, at this point I can swap them out in 15-20 minutes while ensuring perfect fitment and I’ve got a real good eye for what is quality...
  12. MKV727

Plac's DIY intercooler thread has vanished...WTF??!?

I didn't see the meltdown so I don't have that impression ingrained into me about him, I've just heard about it. One thing I don't like is people who lack humility, at the end of the day it is just a forum and 95% of the people here didn't make him stay here as a member.
  13. MKV727

Plac's DIY intercooler thread has vanished...WTF??!?

I liked Plac, he was a little nutty and I will never understand the need to buy the same Neuspeed catback numerous times to just sell it off shortly after. I have swapped some of my own parts frequently, it keeps me entertained and I like seeing what these aftermarket companies have to offer...
  14. MKV727

FS: Billy Boat Downpipe + APR RSC catback

I have a Milltek turbo back exhaust in route as I got a crazy deal ($500 shipped :eyebulge: )and I'm looking to replace my current exhaust. I have a BB catless downpipe with less than 2,000 miles on it that will come with all clamps and 3" to 2.5" adapter for stock catback. I have an APR RSC...
  15. MKV727

HPFP bolt stripped

So tonight I went to change my first cam follower on my car and had a gut sinking moment. I got both of the electrical connections off, went to undo the plastic piece over the release valve... It didn't exist. I just let it go, removed the brass piece and moved on to the 3 bolts that are T27...
  16. MKV727

BFI Manifold plug/Boost tap

If you have a boost gauge and need a way of tapping into the intake manifold this machined billet piece from BFI would be perfect. It is also absolutely necessary if you'd like to build your own catch can or running a BSH PCV block off. This piece lets you go many different directions, it's an...
  17. MKV727

WTT: NIB OEM Euro LED tail lights for BFI mounts

As the title states! It's a long shot but worth trying, engine + transmission BFI mounts.
  18. MKV727

FS: OEM LED tail lights + FSI Carbonio

Brand new set, never opened LED Tail lights. I'm looking for $315 + shipping. FSI Carbonio, has a few scratches on the underside from rubbing and discoloration that will show up if under direct sunlight. There is no discoloration if in a garage or not under close inspection. I'm looking to...
  19. MKV727

APR Shipping

APR has many orders exiting the building but that can't excuse any issues. They always will do their best to make sure the situation is rectified and you're happy. Colby is their sales manager and he's a great guy, if you're not getting anywhere with other employees he'll certainly help you...