GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gmmills

Selling my GTI Part Out

All Sold please delete
  2. gmmills

Fs: Stock Suspension

I have the stock suspension for sale, 90k on the shock/struts and springs. They were working fine when i took them off. They are just dirty in the photos - $50 + shipping
  3. gmmills

wtb gti sunroof

my mk5 gti sunroof drain system broke and now its going to leak..need a new frame and mechanism. best way to contact me 4047029548 thanks
  4. gmmills

Wtb: motor mounts

Let me know the brand, mileage and price Thanks
  5. gmmills

Dm vs Apr, Revo, Giac

Does anyone have any comparisons of the two? Like stage 2 vs stage 2 etc. Just curious to see the difference... Looking for videos not technical discussions
  6. gmmills

APR Stage 2+ Passed emissions for $5

APR Stage 2+ Passed emissions in Atl for $5 So im sure everybody knows how to do this already but it was my first time getting emissions done today with APR Stage 2+. I have a Billy Boat Catted downpipe. I spoke with my apr dealer and he said to put it into stock mode (non test pipe) file and...
  7. gmmills

wtb: Bsh Pcv Fix

Got one
  8. gmmills

Fs: Oem rear wiper assembly

SOLD
  9. gmmills

Will these Konis fit?

Hi guys, quick question I bought a set of koni sports (yellows) rear shocks and the part # is 8040 -1352sport According to ecs tuning and Redline motorsports these only fit: Volkswagen R32 Volkswagen Golf R Volkswagen Passat B6 I have have spoken to ecs tuning and they say that these will...
  10. gmmills

K04 questions

Is anyone on here running a 6mt stock clutch on a k04? Or a BT for that matter? Interested to see how they are holding up. What's the cheapest upgrades to get a clutch to hold k04 power levels?
  11. gmmills

FS/Feeler: Forge, hpfp, oem parts

Price Drop with all items Forge oil and coolant caps- SOLD! Oem hpfp 60k on it - SOLD Mk6 shifter and boot - SOLD Oem engine cover/intake - SOLD Oem Springs $45 shipped
  12. gmmills

Wtb: Aftermarket Heat Shield

BSH preferred but I really dont mind
  13. gmmills

FS: neuspeed pflo

Looking to get $150 located in Atlanta GA, willing to ship but you pay for that. For a Fsi engine, This intake is less than 3 months old - brand new filter and will come with everything needed for install. No maf sensor. Pics will be up later. Or send me a number I can send pics to.
  14. gmmills

Wtb : apr or autotech hpfp

Preferably Apr
  15. gmmills

Fs: Bsh Vta Race catch can

I have one for sale looking for 100 plus shipping depends on location but should be around 10 bucks more. Comes with everything needed for install. Manifold plug Etc... Pics are up!
  16. gmmills

Random knocking noise

Hi guys I have this random knocking( NOT TICKING... It's like 3 clunks.. )noise when I'm turning the car at low speeds or reversing - doesn't matter if the engine is warm or not it's still there. I just recently installed a dogbone mount and did that correctly. It sounds like it's coming from...
  17. gmmills

FS: Dash Tray

Just installed a triple pod boost gauge, selling my dash tray. Less than 4 months old - excellent condition. Looking for $40 + shipping Pm me for pics
  18. gmmills

Wtb: R32 Rear Bumper

Prefer candy white Let me know if you have one, thanks
  19. gmmills

WTT: Pflo

If anyone is down to trade their twintake for my pflo plus cash on my end let me know! I have pics as well Thanks