GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Slave IV

50k & Haldex review

Wasn't able to get the tach and trip meter to match but at least I got the speedometer. Car feels perfect:biggrin: Brakes are very solid after fresh RBF600, transmission is smooth as ever with its fluid changed and the Haldex...:eyebulge: Just as I thought..I should have gotten the controller...
  2. Slave IV

Monthly VAG Meet/Dinner/Drinks in Monrovia

This meet has started up again and getting a lot of interest lately so I figure it's time to post about it here. Some history: This meet was born out of an old Pasadena Audi meet that went on for years but that meet slowly fizzled out..mostly because of other makes showing up and people getting...
  3. Slave IV

Monthly VAG Meet/Dinner/Drinks in Monrovia

This meet has started up again and getting a lot of interest lately so I figure it's time to post about it here. Some history: This meet was born out of an old Pasadena Audi meet that went on for years but that meet slowly fizzled out..mostly because of other makes showing up and people getting...
  4. Slave IV

MkV R32 vs. S5, S4, Evo

Not an all out Vs. since this was supposed to be a mellow cruise with some friends but went to Angels Crest Hwy over the weekend..warmup for Fastivus! Did alright..had my 3 month old daughter and wife in the back, didn't push near as hard as I could and still managed to outpace the S5 (V8...
  5. Slave IV

Review: Tyrol Rigid Subframe Collar Kit

I know these have been discussed here before but I just got them installed over the weekend along with the VWR Lower Engine/Subframe mount and just wanted to add my review here as one of my first threads. Tyrol Subframe collar kit: Works as advertised. I immediately felt the car is more solid...
  6. Slave IV

Review: VWR Lower Engine/Subframe Mount

Might as well make this my first thread here: I got the VWR mount along with the Tyrol Rigid Subframe Collar Kit and originally reviewed them together but since this forum has separate categories, I'll do them separate here. The VWR Mount: I went with this over the other options for a few...