GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

ISO: candy white 2D passenger side exterior door skin

Looking for a replacement door skin. Also might be interested in a driver side front fender in candy white.
  2. D

2007 gti stage2

2007 Volkswagen GTI stage2 giac 6mt Cold air intake, down pipe, bsh vta pcv catch can, bsh relocated diverter valve 128k miles, cold air, hot heat New rear wheel bearings, new tires Timing belt replaced at 95k Located in mantachie, ms $8900
  3. D

checked cam follower after 10k

About 10k miles ago I had the cam and cam follower replaced at the dealer under warranty. The follower on the left is the one that was in it when I took it in. It had about 8k on it (with a worn cam). The one on the right is the newer one with new cam at 10k. WTF!!!!!! Im very disappointed.
  4. D

oil review (yes another oil thread)

07 fsi Let me start by saying my fsi is like most in that it goes through oil. However mine has not gotten as bad as some (IE: adding a qt in only 200mi). When I got my gti it had 78k miles and from the start I used castrol 10w30 full synthetic. Well I was adding a qt every 1000-1500miles...
  5. D

just installed my dog bone insert and look what I found

The good lord is looking out for me!! As the previous owner already had one installed, I just didn't know it. All six axle to tranny bolts on the passenger side were loose!! :eyebulge: But only one was backed out and I just so happened to park the car with that one facing down. Looks like ill be...
  6. D

cw gti with black hatch?

anyone ever seen something like this? im thinking of doing this from the hood back to here. thoughts? and please forgive the bad photoshop work, i did not take my time :)
  7. D

springs!! i need a guru

will 08 rabbit springs work on a 07 gti and be stock ride height? if not how much of a difference are we talking? im asking cause i need to get back to stock height, or as close as i can. and i found a good deal on some 08 rabbit springs. right now im dropped 2"
  8. D

WTB: dash tray

anyone got one in good shape?
  9. D

wtb ksport rear camber kit

Looking for a good deal to fix my rear camber.
  10. D

rear camber kit

Found this on ebay. Has anyone used this kit to correct rear camber after lowering? Does it work to get it back in spec?
  11. D

broken seat part

On my passenger side seat, if I lean the seat back forward, the whole seat will still not move forward. I believe this is why. That cable is pulled by the seat back to actuate the under seat leaver. as you can see here this plastic peace that holds it in place is broken in two places. Has...
  12. D

triple square question.

Im doing my timing belt this weekend and I can't find a triple square bit set anywhere. I need a 8mm one for the crank pully bolts. My question is can I just use my allen key bits. The 8mm allen fits perfectly.
  13. D

timing belt kit (crank pully and side engine mount bolt question)

Just got my timing belt kit from ecs. I didnt realize I needed to get the side engine mount and crank pully bolts aswell. I plan on doing the job tomorrow. Can I use standard bolts from a hardware store? Maybe fastenal has strech bolts or will regular bolts work?
  14. D

vcds logs. look good?

finally got me a vcds :biggrin: iv been having some bad misfires but after changing my plugs (and driving it today) i believe they were the cause. any way, here are some logs i took tonight. everything look ok?
  15. D

vs Dads EGO

my dad was very proud of his 2nd car he owned. 1969 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400 i told him about my new car, and how (on paper) its just as fast (if not faster) as his old fire breathing v8 monster. as we left the house i hit around 12psi boost in 2nd right off the bat he was impressed with...
  16. D

revision a cam :(

so I just checked my cam follower after only 6k miles. and its showing an eraser sized spot of metal already. so I went ahead and checked to see what cam I have. :mad0259: so can I take it to a dealer and have them install rev b free of charge? there are some stored codes on the ecu so im...
  17. D

cabin air position switch (broken?)

all i have right now are the dash vents. i cant change it at all if i try the defrost the ac comes on like it should but stays on the face dash vents so it def knows the position anyone know of a diy on this? is there an electric motor that controls this or is it machanical?
  18. D

does anyone make this?

this is just a lil photoshop pic I did. rear vw emblem but id like a real one if I can find it :smile: one for the front to!!
  19. D

DIRT!!

anyone know of a way to help keep dirt from building up on the rear? besides just wax of course. im outside sales for an industrial supply company so im always going to places that have gravel/dirt parking areas and the dirt that gets on my hatch has been so bad that I had to use a bug scrubber...
  20. D

just changed cam follower

this is what it looked like after another 10k miles (last time I checked, it looked about the size of an eraser) did I wait too long? I also took a pic if the cam. does the cam look alright to yall?