GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Zach L

FS: 9w7 & 9w2 Bluetooth module

***Price includes FREE expedited shipping in contiguous US. 2-3 day 9w7 module Part # 7P6035730K $170 shipped OBO Bluetooth audio info and track control on screen, phone book and on screen dialing for AE, AF, or 188F RCD-510. Voice command on newer RNS-510. 9w2 module SOLD I also have a...
  2. Zach L

Bulb type for non-LED rear fog

I tried searching but all info I found was for the LED rear fog. Is it the same bulb type as the normal revers light? And is the bulb clear or red? Thanks! This rear fog:
  3. Zach L

Porsche Thread

I like Porsche.
  4. Zach L

FS: Stock HPFP fuel pump OEM 2.0T FSI BPY

SOLD Used OEM FSI high pressure fuel pump w/ just over 70,000 miles. $160 shipped OBO I also have many other parts from the same engine I'm parting out so PM me if you need something. Thanks, Zach
  5. Zach L

FS: H&R Ultra Low Coilovers (Austin, TX)

Nick in Houston had these on his Mk6 GTI. They're in excellent shape with 12,000 miles on them. I planned to put these on my Mk5, but decided I was content with my Koni coils. Comes with strut mounts and bearings for easy install. $780 SOLD All the way UP All the way DOWN Actual coils for...
  6. Zach L

FS: Early style OEM door lock switch, passenger side

For sale is an early style MkV passenger side door lock switch. Functions like new, excellent condition. I couldn't find an early style switch to replace my broken driver's side lock switch. So I replaced both with late style switches so they'd match. This is the original switch from my 2006...
  7. Zach L

WTB: Bamboo fitting for HPFP fuel pump

Anyone have an extra lying around from when they bought a new pump? Thanks! The one on the left...
  8. Zach L

Mk6 window switch not compatible ?!?

Replacing window switches due to black soft touch paint coming off. The driver side Mk6 chrome switch fully functions. But the passenger switch ONLY put the window down; not up. I had to re-install the Mk5 switch to get my window back up. Looking at the switch, it seems the original Mk5 switch...
  9. Zach L

FS: OEM coolant cap, washer cap, axle bolts

Extra parts sitting in the garage... OEM Expansion Tank Coolant Reservior Radiator Cap - $16 shipped OEM Washer Fluid Reservior Cap Cover - $7 shipped Axle Bolt (hex or 12-pt) - $8 shipped each
  10. Zach L

Where to get Candy White touch up paint?

Nevermind. I'll use PaintScratch.com unless someone has a better recommendation. Hopefully the color is not off like the last one I was given.
  11. Zach L

Faster I drive, hotter A/C blows

Yes, it's the opposite of what normally happens when the compressor is going out. It's been 105-110* the last week in Austin. My A/C is coldest in the parking lot at work and when sitting in the driveway after the 30 minute drive home. When on the highway, the faster I drive, the warmer the air...
  12. Zach L

WTB: Sanden A/C Compressor for FSI

Looking for a Sanden-branded air conditioning compressor for my 2006 GTI. I'll pass on Zexel units.
  13. Zach L

FS: Tyrolsport Caliper Stiffening Kit

SOLD This bushing kit fits most VW and Audi models. I've bought brake parts in packages several times and ended up with two of these kits, both used. One is now on my car and I love it; the other is for sale. It replaces the front rubber bushings with brass units to eliminate squashiness and...
  14. Zach L

Cheapest place for tranny security bit ???

I have some Motul Gear 300 on the way and I know I'll need the triple square security bit to drain the old transmission fluid. Cheapest I've found so far is at Metalnerd for $25. Anyone know of a cheaper source? EDIT: Thanks for the suggestions! I went with this one: I chose this one...
  15. Zach L

How to know if RCD-510 has HD Radio?

Is there a part number, revision, production date, manufacturer change, etc. that would let you know definitively if an RCD510 has HD Radio capabilities or not?
  16. Zach L

FS: Brand New Neuspeed SS Brake Lines

SOLD I just bought several brake parts as part of a package deal and already have these same Neuspeed lines on my car. This Neuspeed stainless steel line set is brand new, never used, still wrapped in plastic. Includes 4 lines for front and rear. $135
  17. Zach L

WTB: Mk5 H&R 28mm "Time Attack" rear sway bar

Looking for the REAR swaybar from H&R that is 28mm. PM me if you have one. New or used. Thanks!
  18. Zach L

FS: GTI/Rabbit side mirror trim piece cover

Don't know if someone might need this. It's the trim piece for the passenger (right) side mirror and will work on either a Rabbit or GTI, not Jetta. $5 + shipping
  19. Zach L

FS: OEM side mirror caps rear view cover

Reflex Silver cap SOLD! Candy White cap SOLD!
  20. Zach L

FS: Premium 7 radio 6-disk CD changer

FS: Premium 7 radio 6-disk CD changer - $75 shipped SOLD Screen is perfect and radio functions flawlessly. This is the original radio that was in my GTI from the dealership when I bought it new. I've since upgraded. Small signs of general use wear around volume knob. It will come with the...