GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Door trim rattle?

Not sure if anyone has a DIY for this, but I have a rattle that sounds like it's coming from the rubber along the door trims when I hit bumps. Anyone have the same issue?
  2. D

RNS 510 clone

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311181714793...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Just ordered this RNS 510 clone last week. Got in yesterday and haven't gotten around to installing it yet. There are a ton of these clones out there but was just wondering if anyone has this unit? Checked it out after the box arrived and it...
  3. D

40MPH curb collision

So I was ran off the road on the highway by a semi, and hit a curb VERY badly. The passenger wheel is not attached to the steering at all. Its pointed right and the left side is pointing where the steering wheel tells it to go. The car starts just fine, no warning lights or anything. It is...
  4. D

Unusual A/C problem

So I took my A/C to get recharged at Firestone two days ago, and they said that everything works fine as far as they know. The compressor, clutch, fans, etc. but for some reason it still isn't blowing cold air even when it's filled with freon. The mechanic that worked on it said that it seems...
  5. D

Air bag light after cabin filter change

So I changed my cabin air filter yesterday, and when I turned the car back on the airbag light was on. Any way to reset it? Or does anyone know how long it will take to reset? I'm pretty sure I didn't damage any wiring (there are a few yellow wires in the area) but they're all good to go.
  6. D

Coarse sounding engine

So as I've been driving lately, I notice the engine is beginning to sound coarse or "tired". Also very tiny fluctuations in RPMs when coming to a complete stop. I don't know if it's something to worry about but either way it's kind of annoying, I've had the oil changed and the levels are fine...
  7. D

AUX input fell into console

So I just bought my '08 GTI and I see the aux in port in the center console, but there isn't anything to plug into! My guess is that the aux plug fell into the interior of the console, but I'm guessing that it also may have not come with the car. Any ideas? If it did fall in does anyone know...