GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jesus.u.villagomez

Help! Intercooler hose.

Anybody know the name or part # of this part? I can't seem to find it. Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jesus.u.villagomez

Wtb : Eurojet downpipe

Looking for a Eurojet downpipe for a TSI. Currently have the Eurojet cat back installed. Located in Chicago,IL area. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jesus.u.villagomez

Wtb

Looking for a front jack point cover for my thunderbunny side skirt. -Jesus
  4. jesus.u.villagomez

WTB: TSI Cold Air Intake& Cat Back Exhaust

Let me know if you have any for sale. - Jesus Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jesus.u.villagomez

Boost gauge help.

I recently installed my boost gauge, and I have a small issue . My set up is the forge boost tap, NSP boost gauge, and NSP Pod. My current readings are idling at 20hg, and boosting at 9-10 psi ( currently stock) . However, the boost gauge needle vibrates. It doesn't make a buzzing noise . How...
  6. jesus.u.villagomez

Boost gauge question& help

I recently installed my boost gauge, and I have a few questions. My set up is the forge boost tap, NSP boost gauge, and NSP Pod. My current readings are idling at 20hg, and boosting at 9-10 psi ( currently stock) . However, the boost gauge needle vibrates. How could I fix this? Is there...
  7. jesus.u.villagomez

Boost Gauge

Any one have a NewSouth performance boost gauge for sale? -Jesus
  8. jesus.u.villagomez

Help me name this part!

Anyone know what this part is called and/or the part number. I tried searching the numbers on the back of it but it seems like they aren't part numbers. These come from the side skirts. They are some type of cover. Thank you guys! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk