GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. g60_corrado_91

My "House" Build

Last year around this time, I started looking at small houses and townhouses/condos. I was paying $1000 a month for a one bedroom apartment and an external 'shared' garage. While the amenities were nice (an outdoor and indoor pool, pool tables, a full work out facility, and tennis courts) and...
  2. g60_corrado_91

Pictures from Chicago

It's been awhile since I created a new thread with pictures. On Saturday, we met up at a car meet for awhile, then headed to Chicago. We managed to find a location I've never been to. Enjoy! IMG_5672-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr IMG_5674-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr...
  3. g60_corrado_91

Not really an update...

Nothing really new besides the turbo back in July, but I haven't been here as much, so I thought I'd post a few newer pictures. One from September. IMG_5295-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr And a few from last night. And no, I did not repaint my steelies for this winter like I have for...
  4. g60_corrado_91

Eurohangar Photo Thread

I haven't seen any threads on this forum about Eurohangar, and I know there were a bunch of MkV's there. Here are the pictures I have edited so far, but just of my buddies cars. Post up what you guys have. Rolling Caddy 3 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr Rolling M3 2 by g60_corrado_91, on...
  5. g60_corrado_91

Mini-Shoot at SoWo

I'm late to this, but I finally had the chance to upload all of my pictures from SoWo. Max's GTI 1 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr Benny's GTI by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr Max's GTI 2 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr New Fenders! by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr IMG_4450-edited by g60_corrado_91...
  6. g60_corrado_91

Rolling Shots

Went out Thursday evening to take some rolling shots with my buddies. Their cars can be seen here. http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170092 MkV GTI Roller 1 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr MkV GTI Roller 2 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr MkV GTI Roller 3 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr...
  7. g60_corrado_91

Just One

Bizarre Weather by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr
  8. g60_corrado_91

FS Newsouth 25psi Boost gauge, CC clear turnsignals

I have a New South boost gauge and a pair of first gen CC clear turn signals for sale. The boost gauge needle sits a little below one, but works fine. I believe it has a color matched LED. The clear turn signals were on my dad's 2009 CC for 5,000 miles max. I'm asking $20 for the boost...
  9. g60_corrado_91

A Few Pictures

Went out this past week and took a couple of pictures of my car and my buddies stock EVO. I really need more practice with my 50mm lens as you'll notice. Such a tiny depth of field! MkV by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr An Odd Connection by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr EVO X by g60_corrado_91...
  10. g60_corrado_91

Unitronic Stg 2 vs. APR Stg 2 (FSI Content) Logs, dyno graphs, and my thoughts

This isn't going to be a short review. Back in late 2007, I had my car flashed to APR Stg 2. I believe it was the revision 3 file, which is what it still is to date for the FSI. My car is almost completely full bolt-on, minus a HPFP, catch can, W/M, and single mass flywheel and performance...
  11. g60_corrado_91

Fog in Chicago

I've been slacking on posting pictures. Here are just two from a month ago. I know, the blue isn't for everyone. It'll probably be more subtle next winter.:thumbsup: Fog in Chicago 1 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr Fog in Chicago 2 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr
  12. g60_corrado_91

No Satellite Radio Signal

Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but I just got a thing in the mail from XM saying they'd be giving me two weeks free of XM radio starting February 1st. I've had XM in the past and cancelled it about a year ago. When I scan my car with my Vag Com, I get the warning that says my tuner is not...
  13. g60_corrado_91

Dyno Comparisons from last year and this year

I had my car dyno'd last year and again this year on the same Mustang dyno. The only changes from last year are a BSH throttle body pipe, S3 I/C, and 225/45/17 tires which are slightly taller than the 235/40/17's I had last year. I think that explains the rpm differences in peak power and...
  14. g60_corrado_91

17x8 ET35 wheels and autox/track

Just as the title says, I found some wheels with those specs. Right now, they have 225/45 tires on them, but down the road, I want to get 235/40/17 Dunlop Star Specs. My car is lowered on H&R Super Sport springs, about 24.5" FTG. I'm not really worried about the fronts since those can be...
  15. g60_corrado_91

A Genesis

Went out last weekend to shoot a friend's Genesis R-Spec. Not the best photoshoot, but a couple turned out okay I thought. It's got tinted taillights, a black vinyl roof, and 25% tinted windows now. Lowering may be in the future, but Hyundai's 10 year, 100k warranty may put a damper on that...
  16. g60_corrado_91

Throwback

Re-edited some pictures from June and August 2008. Decided to post them for the hell of it. Throwback from 2008 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr A Run by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr Throwback from 2008 2 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr
  17. g60_corrado_91

My Buddies GTI

Took these awhile ago. Still getting used to my 50mm 1.8 lens, and obviously 800 ISO was too much with the grain. BBS RS's by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr BBS RS's 2 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr BBS RS's 3 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr
  18. g60_corrado_91

Shooting Around Woodstock

Went out to take some pictures in some new locations I found. It was funny seeing people give "WTF" looks from driving around the same areas looking for spots.:biggrin: Loading Dock by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr Loading Dock 2 by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr Man Made Objects by...
  19. g60_corrado_91

A Couple of Re-Edits

Mike@Forge took a couple of shots of my car during the Treffen weekend. I did some slight editing to them. I thought the original shots were badass. In the second one, it started hailing from that storm front.:frown: Treffen Cruise Re-Edit by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr Treffen Autox...
  20. g60_corrado_91

MkV's at Treffen

The actual show. My POS: My other thread with the whole set: http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154919