GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Porsche Panamera: Big, Brutish, And Beautiful

Hey guys, I was recently given a 2014 Panamera 4S for the weekend and I wrote up an article on the experience. Check it out below and if you enjoy it please follow on Facebook for more! Porsche Panamera: Big, Brutish, And Beautiful Thanks,
  2. V

Porsche 'Gender Contaminated'?

An article was published in November that focused on a study that claimed Porsche had risked becoming 'gender contaminated' by the release of the Cayenne. I thought the study as a whole was a bit ridiculous and I wrote a response to it for FlatSixes.com Please check it out here, and let me know...
  3. V

So I met Magnus Walker

Hey all, A couple weeks ago I went to the opening of a new Porsche dealership here in Toronto and I had the opportunity to sit down with Magnus Walker which was pretty cool. He was a super nice, down to earth guy. In the past I posted a couple articles here and got some nice feedback, so...
  4. V

Porsche 991 Drive

Hey guys, I recently had an awesome opportunity to drive a (modified) 991 Carrera S for a weekend. I wrote an article on the experience here Some of you may have read some of my other stuff that has been posted on Jalopnik in the past. Out of curiosity, what other blogs do you read? I know...
  5. V

Driverless Cars: We're All Screwed

Hey all, Put together this article over the past week on the future of driverless cars. http://mista-stone.kinja.com/driverless-cars-should-we-worry-486242404 Like me, praise me, etc. Okay but seriously I do think it's a great debate to have.
  6. V

Driving fantasy?

Hey guys, I recently wrote an article that got published on Jalopnik. I thought it would be fun to think about/share what the ideal driving fantasy would be and then have others respond with their own. So I asked myself what it is for me and came up with this...
  7. V

My Article on Jalopnik - Manual vs. Paddles

Hey guys, Some of you read my last article on having the opportunity to drive a McLaren and the feedback was great, thanks for that. Jalopnik recently published another article of mine that I'd like to share. Please share your thoughts, positive or negative...
  8. V

Jalopnik Article - McLaren 12C

Hey guys, Wrote a little piece that got published on Jalopnik today, would love you to check it out. http://mista-stone.kinja.com/how-mclaren-inspires-and-seduces-459518781
  9. V

Sounds very serious :S

So I got in my car about 5 minutes ago, first time I've started the car since Friday and the thing is vibrating like crazy and the check engine light starts flashing. I turn the engine off immediately and call VW to make a service appointment. Has anyone had anything like like happen to them in...
  10. V

Some cool pics (GTI, Ducati, exotics, etc.)

Just some random car sightings plus the GTI on the docks in Toronto with my buddys Ducati Monster, thought I'd share :) Taken with my cell so not the greatest qual
  11. V

Chick driving a 599

So I'm driving in the crappy Prius from work and what do I see... A woman driving a 599 with her little kid in the passenger seat. The funny thing is the kid was playing with one of those spinny fan things you get in the convenience store, hell if the kid needs to be entertained I would just...
  12. V

Anyone with VAG-COM want to help me out? :)

I want to make my fogs my DRL's. If there is anyone in the GTA that could help me out that would be great.. there's a 6 pack of your favourite suds in it for you :thumbsup: lol.. but seriously Pfaff Tuning is charging $47 for this which seems like a total ripoff.
  13. V

Cost for making fogs DRL's

Pfaff Tuning (the local German tuning shop) is asking $47 to do this because they said it's 30min work, I'm sure it only takes 5-10min so this seems pretty steep eventhough it isn't exactly a lot of money..but still. How much did those of you that have done it pay? Also, will doing this cause...
  14. V

Unbelievable cop story

Yes this is GTI related as I was driving in my GTI when it happened. This is just a whole new level of cops taking advantage of/exploiting our stupid traffic laws in Ontario. So I'm coming home from work on the highway (401 E for those of you in Toronto) and I did something that probably...
  15. V

Anyone around Yorkville last night?

Wondering if anyone was on yorkville last night around 12 and do you have pics? Craziest cars.. flat black M5, red F430, black F430 Spider, black Gallardo, 2 360's, 2 R8's.. Actually I just found a pic of the actual M5 that was there.. fucking sweet...
  16. V

Stupid dealer?

I took my car in for the 16,000km service and now at 27-28,000km the 'Service Now' msg is displaying in my MFD. I called the dealer and asked what the deal is because the next service is not supposed to be until 32,000 and he said that VW recommends an oil change every 8,000km even with...
  17. V

Explain...

This has probably been addressed many times but how bout one more because I have no clue... What do these lights do?? I've had my GTI for a year and a half and I've just realized that these lights do absolutely nothing as far as I can tell. Also, is there anyway to deactivate the xenons during...
  18. V

Cool/Fun things to do in GTA4

Yea I know there are already several GTA4 threads but I wanted to make one strictly for ppl to share unique things to do in the game.. For example when you are walking around a staircase wait for a pedestrian to get near the stairs and then shove them down, they tumble all the way to the...
  19. V

Ferrari California Discussion

Huge apologies if this is a repost but I couldn't find anything on it, at least not in this section. Anyway most of you probably already know this since the news is about 5 days old but if you didn't hear Ferrari has released info+pics on it's latest upcoming model: the California. I just wanted...
  20. V

Anyone looking forward to GTA IV?

I'm not really that into video games anymore but I do enjoy certain titles and GTA is definitely one of them. I'm a pretty casual gamer, I'll play here and there and mainly enjoy games that you can just jump into and have some fun. GTA IV looks like it's going to be totally epic as far as games...