GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

HKS EVC6 boost controller

I use HKS EVC6 which has boost mapping function related to rpm, throttle position, speed. Anybody use those mapping?
  2. D

forge FMIC

Anybody installed forge FMIC. Any noticeable HP&TQ gain? Turbo lag?
  3. D

boost gauge

What is the best boost gauge for GTI?
  4. D

K&N intake

Anybody use K&N intake for the GTI? They claim 18.62HP increase. http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=69-9503TFK
  5. D

GIAC flashloader

I am confused how to set the GIAC flashloader. When I connect it to the OBD and press the read button, that button keep flashing green and doesn't inform what is the current program (stock,pump or race) If I press the pump button, it light green, then I disconnect the Flashloader, turn off...
  6. D

Chipped ECU

I bought powerchip program back on December 2006. In my service visit to VW workshop, they reset the ECU, so the powerchip program lost and the power and torque return to stock level. I dynoed the car and the HP&TQ is same as stock GTI. Should I return the ECU to them to get it reprogrammed? Is...
  7. D

"G" PCV & DH (digitalhippie) PCV valve "fix"

Where to get it?
  8. D

Forge DV

Is it difficult to install myself? What tools are required, how long does it take?
  9. D

FMIC

Will additional intercooler make more turbo lag? Is power gain noticeable?
  10. D

stock spark plugs for chipped GTI

I heard that we have to change it if the car is chipped. Why? What type? What happened if I still stock one?
  11. D

Toluene vs. Xylene

Toluene RON is 114, Xylene is 117. Toluene price is 10% more expensive than xylene. Is Xylene more cost efficient as octane booster? Why is toluene more popular to use as octane booster?
  12. D

failed DV/PCV/ Wastegate

What is the sign of failed DV? PCV? Wastegate?
  13. D

Race fuel

ELF race fuel have unleaded 101 RON fuel and leaded one with 115 RON. Since the requirement of 104 RON of ECU remapped Race fuel program, I can not use the unleaded one. I can use the leaded one, mixed with 98 RON fuel to make a 104 RON fuel. Will the lead clog the 100cell metal catalist? I only...
  14. D

car cover

What is the best car cover?
  15. D

air filter

What is the best air filter (stock size)
  16. D

GTI susp. too hard

Anyone change to Rabbit 2.5 or Audi A3 2.0T? Does it fit GTI without mod? Much softer?
  17. D

too rich

I've installed powerchip in my GTI, and it runs rich. If I change the exhaust system, will it run leaner?
  18. D

ECU & exhaust

I've remapped the ECU of my Golf GTI MkV 2.0L turbo. If I want to install Milltek exhaust system, should I remapped the ECU again? If I do not remapped it, will the engine run more rich or lean? The problem is, I have to remove the ECU and send it overseas as they do not have local distributor...
  19. D

Spring

Which spring gives the biggest drop and the softest?
  20. D

Anyone from Indonesia?

Anyone from Indonesia?