GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. xyouthx

Subaru Rally Video I shot for my buddy Tyler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bdeMNH5kmc&feature=player_embedded Shot this for my best friend back in Ohio few months ago. Only had two days to shoot before had to go back to NYC, always wanted to shoot more, but happy with what we did get while dealing with mechanical issues/weather and...
  2. xyouthx

FS: Ohio/Brooklyn 06 EVO IX Graphite Grey SE

I moved to Brooklyn in October to pursue my career in film, with money saved to keep the love of my life (the evo), but I'm not quite making decent money yet, and I don't want to abandon how far I've gotten thus far, so I've finally come to terms with selling my car, in hopes of getting another...
  3. xyouthx

Two EVO's and two subies SNOW FUN HD!

Filmed this over the past few weeks here in Cincinnati, I couldn't get down in my MKV like this.... enjoy! http://www.streetfire.net/video/Snow-Fun-20_738293.htm
  4. xyouthx

Jawbreaker Promo Video: Featuring 3 EVO's

I used to have a MKV so I'm posting this here :smile: http://vimeo.com/5952467 This is the 2nd promo video I've done for my friend's Road Rally here in Ohio, but this time we used mine, and two friend's EVO's. The event should be a ton of fun, and this is just part of the route about an...
  5. xyouthx

***Jawbreaker Road Rally 2009**** OPEN FOR MORE INFO & PROMO VIDEO

Jawbreaker Road Rally August 22nd & 23rdStarts in the early a.m. on Saturday. Drivers and co-drivers navigate through roughly 6 hours worth of technical twisties and backroads in Ohio and Kentucky using the provided route map and instructions.With multiple checkpoints along the way, cars will...
  6. xyouthx

Thoughts/opinions about being a fighter pilot in the military....

So, In June I graduate with a Bachelors in Electronic Media here in Cincinnati, video/film is my passion, and it's what I love to do. However, I'm not a graduate with 50k of student loans, and jobs are becoming impossible to find. I've interned at my dream job for 15 months now, but they...
  7. xyouthx

Two Music videos I shot: Sexy zombie, and Heavens Gate Suicide

Two of the videos that our little production company shot a few months back were just finished and put out. I act as the Director of Photography on the shoots, so if you like how it looks, party... if not, then my bad. We're trying to only shoot weird/offensive videos from here on out, and this...
  8. xyouthx

My GTI's been gone for a few months now since I got my EVO....

And I still love my EVO more then I could ever imagine... I was kind of worried when I was flying to Nebraska to pick up my EVO, since I never test drove it or saw it in person before selling the GTI, and getting the EVO financed. And once I got in it for the first time, I knew I made the...
  9. xyouthx

FS: Neuspeed RSB, ATP DP, New South Boost Gauge, MEGAN COILOVERS

ALL ITEMS SOLD, PLEASE LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar: 15k miles, bushings still perfect just greasy, stickers are "worn"...sucks huh? SOLD ATP DP: Catless 3", perfect condition, nothing wrong, about 15k also, SOLD New South Boost Gauge and Pod - SOLD Megan Coilvers: Will...
  10. xyouthx

APR Reflash Transfer for sale?

So, I was told in a previous thread and no one disputed it, that APR will transfer your reflash to another car for $150. And since my car is being sold back to the dealer tomorrow, I guess I am selling my reflash. So if you want a deal on getting an APR reflash, holler at me! I'll sell it for...
  11. xyouthx

How to put ECU back to stock without reflash?

So I'm putting my stock downpipe back on tonight, and is there a way to put my ECU back to stock from APR Stage 2 with the use of a VAGCOM? Disconnecting the battery work, or is it just a myth? And if not I'm sure I can drive on a stage 2 file for two days with a stock downpipe and nothing...
  12. xyouthx

What car will I be picking up next saturday?

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=364599 oh yes...... Sorry fellow VDubbers, it's just time to go AWD. And the SE's are by far the best models, and for under 25k with 6,000 miles it's just too good to pass up.
  13. xyouthx

25,000ish budget...Used STI/EVO, or NEW 09 WRX?

So with the release of the 09 WRX that I recently just OD'd on reading about...I'm now faced with a tough choice...I'm keeping my budgeting at around a 25k car but which one to go with... An 05/06 STI, an 05/06 EVO, or the new 09 WRX w/ 265 hp All are around 25k, and if they're more you can...
  14. xyouthx

Should I trade my MKV for an EVO that's been in an accident?

So I've been looking to trade my MKV for an STI for quite sometime now which is proved to be quite impossible(plus cash of course, not just straight up). And this morning I got a message for someone wanting to trade me an EVO IX MR w/ 11k miles for my MKV. Now, it's not an STI, but I do like...
  15. xyouthx

Does anyone else burn oil?

So the last two oil changes I've had done at VW, I've had to add 1-2 quarts myself before the oil change mark. I get it changed every 4k. There is nothing leaking anywhere, and I talked to my mechanic about it, he said he'd look all over for a possible leak but he didn't find anything. He...
  16. xyouthx

So a Mustang definitely crashed at autox today

The dude every week is always the craziest driver, and our course involves islands with trees, as well as flying down narrow corridors between buildings, basically my favorite course ever....but....sometimes you slide, jump a curb and hit a tree 3 ft up from hitting the curb so hard....result...
  17. xyouthx

WTT: MY BMP For your CW

Anyone in the midwest wanna trade white for black? jus wonderin.
  18. xyouthx

For the Girlfriend: 02 A4 or 02-04 WRX?

My gf's looking to get a newer car for the first time, and I cant say that my taste on cars haven't influenced her, but I definitely didn't tell her which cars to look for, but this is what she has showed me that she likes the most. Both cars are around 60k milage, and for about $13,000. 02...
  19. xyouthx

Would like to know how to properly adjust coilovers

Ok, so I have another autox event sunday, and rather than just kind of "winging" it for raising my car up from it's slammed state, I'd like to do it the right way, and Megan Racing's tech support is honestly a joke so I just hung up. It took them 5 minutes to admit that they even made coil overs...
  20. xyouthx

Two new BMP photos at night, w/ FMIC

not the best at all, but new. Also dropped on megan coils, but not slammed.