GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kondziela79

2006 MKV part out.

My car was rear ended I am selling it as it is or parting out. It is a APR II+
  2. kondziela79

WTB: car seat teather.

I'm looking to buy the car seat teather/anchor found on the back of the rear seat. Need one for the rear passenger seat of a MKV GTI. Thank you in advance.
  3. kondziela79

FS: OEM Wolfsburg Grill (SoCal)

I have an OEM Wolfsburg grill. $150.00 obo
  4. kondziela79

FS: OEM back up camera

Sold
  5. kondziela79

PS3 COD Black Ops

Used, I am selling it for $50.00 if anyone is interested...
  6. kondziela79

Feeler: My oem honey comb grill and open fog vents.

FS: Front Valance (lip) I am selling my OEM Front Valance $45.00 + shipping OBO. Car pictured below is of actual parts for sale. OEM open fog vents $45.00 SOLD, OEM grill (upper and lower) $75.00 SOLD
  7. kondziela79

NFS Hot Pursuit and Force Unleashed II

I bought these about a month ago and now I am finished with them. I want $30.00 each plus shipping.
  8. kondziela79

FS: BNIB TomTom Ease $40.00

Selling a brand new TomTom Ease with maps of United States and Canada for $40.00. They go for 80.00 something a Walmart. The TomTom EASE is an easy to use navigation device. You can switch it on and begin to use it right out of the box. Just enter the address on the 3.5" touchscreen and...
  9. kondziela79

WTB: Wolfsburg Ed center grill and R Line Fog Grills

WTB: R Line Fog Grills I am located in SoCal. I am intrested in a set of R Line Fog Grills.
  10. kondziela79

FS: 04 Honda Accord EX Coupe

I am selling my Silver 2004 Honda Accord EX Coupe. It has 67,856 miles on it, mostly High Way miles. It has A/C that really works, Automatic 5speed Transmission, Fairly New Tires on 16in alloy rims (still under warranty), after market Sirius Radio along w/ factory AM/FM/ 6 disc CD Changer, K&N...
  11. kondziela79

FS: Dash vent assembly

I am selling a OEM Dash vent. It has a broken tab on it but does not effect it in any way. $30.00 + shipping, OBO.
  12. kondziela79

FS: Reflex silver notch filler

Its a reflex silver notch filler $25.00 shipped to upper 48 states.
  13. kondziela79

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training

My wife in running in a marathon to help find a cure for blood cancer. Check out the web site and make a donation. :help: http://pages.teamintraining.org/sd/nikesf10/mkondziela http://www.teamintraining.org/
  14. kondziela79

Sinful Enhancements (Auto Body)

I just got my car back yesterday. I had all the dents and dings taken out. While it was there I had my roof and sat antenna painted black along with my tails being tinted ($80.00). This shop is awesome, they can do just about anything and they do it right the first time!!!:thumbup:
  15. kondziela79

FS: PS3 Games: God of War III, God of War Collection, Tekken 6, Star Wars

The games are adult owned, and kept in new condition. All games come in the original boxes with all the booklets. God of War Collection (that GOW I & GOW II on the same disk) $20.00 God of War III $30.00 SOLD Tekken 6 $30.00 SOLD Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition $30.00 SOLD...
  16. kondziela79

FS/FT ADB Racingwerks Cold Air Intake

FS/FT ADB Racingwerks Cold Air Intake Plumbing SOLD Its an ABD Racingwerks stage 1 (70.LAN6) & stage 2 (70.LAN67) no filter. Stage I: http://abdracingwerks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ADIAR&Product_Code=70.LAN6 Stage II...
  17. kondziela79

Feeler: BSH Stage 1 PCV Fix

I am upgrading to a catch can so I am no longer going to need this setup. I am asking $60.00 shipped to upper 48 states. I do not have pix of my actual product being it is still on my vehicle. However, this is what I am selling. I will take pix of it on the car tomorrow. SOLD to ShaysGLI
  18. kondziela79

WTB: OEM MKV GTI Shark Fin Sat Antenna

I need a new one to replace mine that is broken. I have an '06, if it makes a difference. If anyone could help me out here I would appreciate it.
  19. kondziela79

Anyone gettin these fault codes 008851 and 001110

MyCEL came on and I scanned it via Vag-com and this is what came up. Sombody please help me!!! Monday,03,May,2010,13:54:00:15464 VCDS Version: Release 908.2 Data version: 20100326 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...