GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. riceburner

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

Yes yes yes agree! I had the good ones but they didnt work on my mk7 as well as they do on 5s and 6s. Stock suspension didnt help the look. But like the oz wheels, these also bend super easy
  2. riceburner

yes, the nannies! maybe even more important a discussion than the transmission. too much garbage, not enough excitement about the possibility of dying
  3. riceburner

can i actually sell a kidney? i mean shiid
  4. riceburner

you jay arcade and stir are climbing to #1 on my shitlist quiiiick anyone else say they hate rpf1s?
  5. riceburner

doctor wrote off our question on if she is colicky by asking if she cries fro 3 hours straight. google says if they cry more than 3 hrs a day its probably colic. not that colic is much of a treatable thing, so idk if knowing does us any good. but she's gotta cry for way more than 3 hrs a day...
  6. riceburner

good lord our baby cries a fucking lot. takes up 90% of any of our free time
  7. riceburner

RPF1s are such a great wheel
  8. riceburner

ah maybe it was the elise. i've always wanted an elise.
  9. riceburner

sw20 for me i felt like there was another candidate but forgot
  10. riceburner

the real question is, why isn't 1988 fiero on the list? ultimate drivers car :alien:
  11. riceburner

my vote would be boxter honestly. they sound so good with some exhaust mods to make it an awesome little drivers car
  12. riceburner

Cars with ridiculous wings.

cars with batman or transformers stickers/accessories are their own entire thing
  13. riceburner

does a 4cyl turbo car with an upgraded downpipe produce more emissions than a 1998 v8 chevy tahoe?
  14. riceburner

Honestly though the slingshot makes most people look like tools i bet they are kind of a hoot
  15. riceburner

This memes giving a whole ass vibe
  16. riceburner

ok i get the example astro gave if that is correct. idk. i'm just gonna stay away from based
  17. riceburner

I stand far corrected Based means standing our, courageous or bold, i.e., not affected by popular opinion. Like abstaining from wanting to do buttstuff with your sister.
  18. riceburner

just found this album. best find in a minute for me. about 10 years back i was in a small hip hop group called the 'flowdocs' and this is definitely the vibe i wish we were able to achieve. https://jadencastro.bandcamp.com/album/jedi-knights-ep
  19. riceburner

BASED: i'm still not really sure how to interpret based. i think it either means you are complimenting that someone has a sound grounding for their opinion or that you are claiming they have a lot of bias.. i.e.: "Well, if you would eat less taco bell, maybe you would be hungrier for...