GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

GOLDFINGER...

shall RETURN. Some of you may remember me or my dub (probably my dub...haha). I afew months back I ran into some financial hardship, only to be blessed with help from friends and family and mostly importantly my faith. Well, I'm glad to say I'm back. After much thought of trying to find...
  2. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

FS:: 3-4 Month old B+G RS2 coilovers

I've run into some personal hardship and must begin parting out my car. Its been a great run, but I need to attend to other priorities in my life. Waiting acouple months for these to come, but worth the wait, and sadly enought harder to give up. I'll let them go for $900 plus shipping.
  3. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

FS:: WORK 18" staggered VS-XX's (in GOLD)

I'm having a difficult time right now in my life, and have chose to part ways with the one thing I love most (besides my better half). I've only had them a short time, and love these wheels when I first laid eyes on them. Bought them from a fellow vortex member here and had them painted gold...
  4. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

The return of GOLDFINGER

GOLDFINGER has some new roller skates! Now if I can just find a pair of gold bootie shorts, I'd be in business! :rolleyes:
  5. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

07/26/07 Free Birds Meet (Richardson)

We normally meet up at the Chipotle at 75, between 15th and Plano Pkwy. (South Side). But this week we're changing it up just a little bit, still get to grub on burritos - this time at a different local and place. So tonight for any of you guys interested, 7:00-7:30 til when ever. Free Birds...
  6. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

A little Gold Fever...

never hurt no body. What do you guys think?
  7. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

(07/22//07) Target Meet

Hey guys and girls! I know this is last minute, but I was thinking about getting together tonight at Target @ Coit and Campbell around 6:30-7:00pm. We've had a meets on Sunday over last summer, but thought it would be nice to see friends (new/old). So post up if your interested in coming out...
  8. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

Wheel Whore

Well as some of you know, I've been patiently waiting for the arrival of the newest set of wheels I've purchased for the GTi. I've only waited a short time, but it seems forever?! It really hasn't been long at all considering the make of these wheels and where they would normally be coming...
  9. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

FS:: BRAND NEW SET of Nitto NeoGen's

Bought these for some wheels I recently ordered and since I'm going a different directions - I won't need the tires any more. Brand spankin new folks and a hell of a deal I might add. I will ship any where in the U.S. for relatively cheap. *Example photo of tires being sold.* Pictures of...
  10. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

F/S: BBS LM Reps

I purchased these over 2 weeks ago and have since changed me mind...yet again. After much thought, I'm going to let these go. I've only opened 2 of the 4 boxes. So they are still brand spank'in new - never bolted up or mounted with a tire. All I'm askin is what I paid, shipping should be...
  11. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

Rollin...

durtay durtay on the south side! :cool: THE END. :biggrin:
  12. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

B+G...nuff said!

Well I've never worked this fast on getting something executed. I finally got my coilovers this morning around 11. Went to enlist the help of close friends. By the time I punched out for work to day, I was in for a hefty surprise... My friend drove it home so I could pick it up this...
  13. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

Down wit Brown...

UPS that is. After a little over two months of waiting, they are finally here. My B+G RS Line Coilovers were delivered to me at my office. I want to thank the guys over at MJM and Mike @ B+G for the great communication he been able to provide. And over of course Calvin for keeping me sane...
  14. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

FS:: 19X8.0 (+44et) Anthracite BBS Ck's

I've only have them a very short time (less then a month). And I have something else in mind thats tickled my fancy. This really is a feeler at the moment, I'm really in no rush to get ride of them at the moment. I still really like the wheels - I just want something with LIP. As stated above...
  15. Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

My nu shoez are LACED

So I've had my Mk5 now for over a month, and I've avoided displaying stock fotoz for the sake for arguement. Now that I've finally choosen a set of wheels I'm sticking with (I just sold my new 19" B7 RS4 wheels), I thought I'd share with everyone, for those that don't know they are BBS...