GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Drone

FS: A,B,C pillars for MK5 Rabbit, GTI. Interior Part out

Hey Guys, Up for sale are A, B,C pillars and front sun visors for a MK5 Rabbit,GTI. These where originally light grey oem Rabbit pillars. They where wrapped in Red Suede and are now back to stock. has glue marks.. these pillars are perfect for some one looking to wrap there interior and still...
  2. Drone

FS: palisades Longboard brand new $60

Palisades CHEATER longboard 9.5" X 40" BDPS400
  3. Drone

FS: Uni Black OEM Rabbit Front Grill w/ faux carbon fiber vinyl emblem wrap

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD...
  4. Drone

Rabbit stock partout

Hi Everyone,.. now most of these parts can be used on any mk5 . Priced to sell: NEW PRICES MK5 stock dash vent $10 mk5 stock rabbit engine cover $ 20 has new filter inside pick up only MK5 Rabbit rear seats has a party stain on the back :) $40 dollars for top and bottom . center seat bellt...
  5. Drone

gotta love Cali!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wrlEWQ9eIs
  6. Drone

Halloween Horror Dub Night OCT24th

Hi Everyone, where getting a group together to go have some good ol fashion fun! at universal studios Halloween Horror Nights. On OCT 24th from 7pm-2am. We will post a location to meet near universal studios so we can all go in as a group! tickets are 56 bucks.. unless you have means of...
  7. Drone

snorlax

Dont know how old this is but it made me lol !
  8. Drone

Skeeter- The Awesome, Customizable Crochet Sperm

Introducing Skeeter- the amazing 6" crochet sperm. He's a party animal and is a perfect guest, decoration, or favor for bachelorette parties, baby showers, bridal showers, birthday parties, or any other event. He also makes a fun gift for unsuspecting friend or relatives... or even for yourself...
  9. Drone

Bolt Pattern on Routan

Does anyone know the Bolt pattern on the Routan?
  10. Drone

Dragon Slayer

Soooo . My camero got rear ended by a gti. All Hail the Dragon Slayer...
  11. Drone

fridge full of beer and a engine cover

So i took my fridge full of beer, a beatle engine cover, 2 spray cans , some music and 1.5 hrs of my time and this is what i came up with. Feel free to post Piffy comments , flames, what have you!
  12. Drone

Help! if you have any leads.

Just thought Id post this if you guys see anything up for sale thats seems a little shady. It really help my cousin and his family out. Thanks . This one hit close to home and made me furious. I just hope the authorities catch them before my family does lol . :thumbsup: heres the story and the...
  13. Drone

Post Your Pics from Eibach Springs meet !

Lets see some more pics from Eibach meet! :) :headbang:
  14. Drone

Strange Problem Car Dies when I pump gas!

Hey Guys, Okay I have the strangest problem going on. This has happened 3 times to me already. When i pump gas my car wont start. I have to wait a bit and try to crank it. Car Sputters but then it cuts out. after several attempts the car starts, and everything is fine. No strange idle no...
  15. Drone

power to weight

Just wanted your guy's opinion on power to weight ratio, and is there a rule of thumb to apply.
  16. Drone

True of False Game

AntiX started a game on socal euro that was quite fun soo lets bring it to the MKv Generation. Let's play "True of False"! You: take a guess/ make a statement about the next poster Next poster: answer- true or false. Explain only if you want to I'll go first The next poster is xtina !
  17. Drone

Rabbit parts for Sale

MKV Rabbit and MK2 Gti parts for Sale UPDATED 8-23-08 Make me an offer :) Selling Stock mkv Rabbit Springs $40.00 Shipped or $ 20.00 Picked up 4 mkv Rabbit stock Time attack painted Steelies, 5x112, 15" "Tires are pretty much useless" $60.00 pickup
  18. Drone

GLI front lip install on Rabbit DIY inside

Here you go just thought id post it in here to. :thumbsup: http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49058
  19. Drone

Custom GLI Lip on Rabbit

:attention_whore: Just like the title says. I fitted a Gli front lip onto a 06 Rabbit. I acquired a gli front lip for 20 bucks painted so i could not pass this up. On initial measurements the lip sticks out about 2 inches from the front because the front end of the gti and gli jettes are more...