GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone Up to a Socal MKV Meet?

GTI1U0

Go Kart Champion
If you guys are modding or planning to mod your GTIs like: aftermarket wheels/tires, lowering kit, stereo, interior/exterior accessories, etc. I am opening a chapter of my buddy's car/truck club in Chino Hills,CA. The club's name is Independent Illusions. The main chapter is in San Berdu so just let me know by PM or email: onelowliberty69@msn.com

steeevo

Oval Newbie
GolferInAction said:
:confused: Well i live in Socal Walnut region.. and ive been wondering why you guys dont meet up somewhere?... well im sure about that but... from what ive been reading ... no meets?.. the STi's have meets at Lifeplaza.. and blah blah.. why dont we have meets somewhere? anyone up to having a monthly or even a weekly meet for GTI owners? just wonder if not sorry for wasting your guys times.

Im down. Im also from the Walnut region as well. Just let me know the date and time. Cant wait to collaborate with dubbers.

GolferInAction

Ready to race!
alright guys ive found a place... 909 walnut region for you that are kinda far... hope you can make it but... maybe every Wednesdays or Thursdays at Walnut "The Village" maybe at Ten Rens or Someplace near. address... 21555 Valley Blvd
Walnut, CA 91789 (staples) lol

or..... In and Out. 21620 Valley Blvd.
Industry, CA 91789

if not there guys somewhere closer to the Orange C. and Riverside guys? a diferent in and out?

just get back to me guys and ill see what i can muster up
thanks!

and i need head count if you guys are going?

redmarkv

TR MkV
GolferInAction said:
alright guys ive found a place... 909 walnut region for you that are kinda far... hope you can make it but... maybe every Wednesdays or Thursdays at Walnut "The Village" maybe at Ten Rens or Someplace near. address... 21555 Valley Blvd
Walnut, CA 91789 (staples) lol

or..... In and Out. 21620 Valley Blvd.
Industry, CA 91789

if not there guys somewhere closer to the Orange C. and Riverside guys? a diferent in and out?

just get back to me guys and ill see what i can muster up
thanks!

and i need head count if you guys are going?

Hey guys well my names Daniel...im new to the forums and for sure i'm looking to meet up w/ some other mkV owners. Just lemme know when n where and ill be there hope to see u guys there

eurowobgti

landeinwärtsdubz
WOW an MKV meet nice.. well we have different euro cars that goes to the Ontario meet every Monday nights.. so you Walnut guys/gals or whereever would like to drop by and join us, feel free... I know Accel goes there too sup Dane... well anyway the meet is off the 10fwy and Miliken exit in ontario where the Sams Club parking lot is at.. so if you can make it that would be awesome. C u guys there. Cheers!