David Bowie
Cheryl Crowe
Jennifer Rush

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Lawn work, preparing the herb and veg garden beds this morning, Death Cab/Postal Service concert tonight. Tomorrow, planting the herbs and veg.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
CSB: Been having a ton of fun down in FL lately.
Played pickleball for first time since MS phys ed, and it's kinda fun (as is any other sport). Not sure I'm a fan of the up against the net play and the fact that you can "sting pong" people quite easily. But it seems to have found its audience... aka the people who don't wanna run a lot... otherwise they'd play tennis (I love tennis).
Been playing some great board games... the resistance, secret hitler, camel up, and not catan :).
Played disc golf yesterday. I really like disc golf. Got my steps in and my tan on.
No more alcohol for me this trip.
Beach day today.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
🥳🥳
How you liking fallout show?
Loving it. My wife loves it too, but it's brought up some guilt, because she bought my son all the Fallout games when he was young, because she didn't know what they were. 🤣🤣🤣

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Mine rips through the first half tank, like 70-80 miles from full to half, then slows down. Then when the low fuel light comes on and I go to fill up it still has 4-5 gallons in it. I've just accepted it.

99% sure it was this interfering with the float. I think there’s also some tweaks you can do with VCDS/OBD11

Edit:fuel line is yellow corrugated, silver bit is the float

Attachments

• IMG_0738.jpeg
    IMG_0738.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24