GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Forum wasn't loading for awhile this afternoon. I thought we were all goners.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Scored Bday gift for Mrs Mud today. About 2-3 weeks early. Let's hope i remember where I hid it.

Antique shoe Cobble (r)?

1713483988934.png

It'll look good in the garden

Not my picture

Last edited:

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Walked in to a 3PM meeting request. TF is it with these people and Friday 3PM meetings???? At 3PM on a Friday I'm shitposting on forums and thinking about how much my beer fridge misses me, not thinking about how to explain "this is a lot more nuanced than you think it is, and we don't have a way to simulate it" to people who want a yes or no answer.........................

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Walked in to a 3PM meeting request. TF is it with these people and Friday 3PM meetings???? At 3PM on a Friday I'm shitposting on forums and thinking about how much my beer fridge misses me, not thinking about how to explain "this is a lot more nuanced than you think it is, and we don't have a way to simulate it" to people who want a yes or no answer.........................
The trend over here is that most people seem to wait until Thursday or Friday to submit tickets for shit that's been going on for weeks (yes, plural). It's the most rude shit. Like, make that shit a Monday problem, so I can have parts by Tuesday, fix it by Wednesday, and keep the ticket open until next Thursday or so and then upper management doesn't think I'm just shitposting and playing FTL

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Hopefully she's alright :( My grandparents have all passed now, and while I did spend a fair amount of time with them, you always wish it was more.
nah shes fine, just getting kicked out of my current living situation bc of the upcoming baby and everything around here is too expensive lol

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
nah shes fine, just getting kicked out of my current living situation bc of the upcoming baby and everything around here is too expensive lol
Bummer :( you got riceburnered. But yeah, hopefully your grandma is rad and you can both take the time to enrich each other's lives. Or if nothing else, it'll help you save some money.