GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sorry guys... I had to. Leaving VAG...

Lucidity

Marx
Just wondering, aside from price, what made you choose the 1 vs the 3?

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Love the color, nice pickup.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
My buddy Brad has a 135i with JB3 and ran a 11.99 @ 119. Very quick car.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Just wondering, aside from price, what made you choose the 1 vs the 3?

I've never really liked the look of the 3 coupe... I was disappointed with the design from day 1. I've test driven it MANY times trying to like it but it's too refined and too big. I have been in love with the 1er since I first laid eyes on it. Price had nothing to do with my decision.

haha i got my previous car from darien bmw, an e92. which salesman did you buy from?

Barbara Monick. Best salesperson I've ever dealt with (and I've dealt with many). I would recommend her to anyone. She's phenominal.

Love the color, nice pickup.

Thanks! I'll post more pics later.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Some shots I took this weekend. I think I have some setting fucked up on my DSLR. I took these with my Nikon D80 and the previous pics with my LG Dare cellphone. The pics from the LG look great while these look like grainy garbage. ISO too high?! I put it on auto and it used to take great pictures but now they're pure shit!

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Congrats! Awesome car.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
New Update. I put my GTI on Craigslist on Thursday of last week. It sold yesterday with 3 offers. 3 days!! That has to be some kind of record. I got literally zero response using Autotrader (total waste of $39). It'll be sad to see her go but I'm sure the new guy will treat her well.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Sounds like you sold it at a good price too.