GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DO NOT BUY FROM P2SPEC (p2spec.com) / PYSPEED!

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
How are they 'not able to refund' if they take your money and don't send product?

lnghrngti

Ready to race!
i have no idea, but i definitely learned my lesson. even though i wasn't in a hurry to get the wheels, i shouldn't have taken that.

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
Ben isn't exactly "Ben" in real life, his real name, as far as we can tell, is Frank de Tangle. He is shop within a shop. He's also somehow related to PYSpeed as well. We're looking further into that, but suddenly after details arose, PYSpeed has become unresponsive.

This is the place that was running the cheap powerchip flash special. i went down and checked it out, Ben seemed like a good guy. Good luck OP

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
I bought the LED license plate light from them, no problems. Wonderful product, came quick. I'm surprised. I've had way worse dealings with forum sponsors.

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
I bought the LED license plate light from them, no problems. Wonderful product, came quick. I'm surprised. I've had way worse dealings with forum sponsors.

seems like they're bi-polar from reading through the thread. some items they have in stock, others they probably don't have and have trouble getting their hands on... so those people get screwed.

sirsycott

Vagcom In OC = Me
This is the place that was running the cheap powerchip flash special. i went down and checked it out, Ben seemed like a good guy. Good luck OP

Ben is a scam

I told him not to sell that fucking chip tune

I vagcom and logged it out of curiosity and it wad requesting

22 psi at redline

And gave fault codes for not enough boost requested / met

And it gave check engine lights and the timing was terrible

I told him to have them redo the tune and I'd log it to help them develop, because Its not anywhere near the correct settings to stage 1 tune

But they said fuck it and sold it the same weekend

What's worse is that I vagcom shit for free
What he does is have people come get vagcom by me and they paid him!
I've tol people to get refund from him because I don't ever charge for my shit

Fuck this guy hes such a scammer

in for this. Anyone heard from steven lately? I know the story stemming from him ripping me off, and then getting owned on here got to like 40 pages, but cant find it.