GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official GVRD chat thread (#2)

westerbee

Ready to race!
Oh I thought they were both on sunday. Yeah the viewing is fine, but I find lots of amazing cars don't participate because they don't have a whole day to waste. I see nicer cars parked on the street outside the show than in it.

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
Nice Beemer.
Seems to be the go to car after a GTI.
I am going for a new Soob I think after mine...or another Avant.

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
FS: 06-07 Weathertech Floor Mats

these are used front mats in black. oval hooks.

i've had them sitting for awhile and keep forgetting i still have them.

bought them new from weathertech for $130. i sold my gti years ago and have no more need for them. needs just a wash and they would be good as new.

selling them for $80. PM me as i am not on this forum often since selling my mk5.

i am in the bby/surrey area depending on the time/day. thx.

Last edited:

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
FS: ECS Tuning carbon fibre front lip

oops, one more.

brand new ECS Tuning carbon fibre front lip.

i never had the chance to install it, but it has minor scuffing on the underside from sitting on concrete in storage.

meant to be urethaned over your existing gti lip or similar. you are supposed to add these home depot metal L-brackets at strategic points for added support but i can't seem to find them. they are few bucks at HD at most.

sellling for $100. PM me as i am not on this forum that often anymore since selling my mk5.

Last edited:

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
^I would always recommend Coache Collision in North Van. Perfect time to get an R32 front bumper?:D

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
I went to the Chrystler/Jeep/Dodge ICBC repair place at Richmond Auto Mall. Awesome service, flawless work. They even color matched my textured parts :p

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
yea but will ICBC cover this with the R32 bumper hah
I think that if the R32 bumper costs more than the GTI bumper ICBC will let you pay the difference in price to get the R32.

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
I'll second Coache Collision. And hopefully it works out better for you than my buddy, whose M3 was similarly backed into. Took most of the summer to get fixed, thanks to parts needing to come from Germany. Best time of the year to own an M3, and it was in a body shop! :mad: