GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I ran 235/45/17 Z1s with no issue. Why are you running RE-11s anyway? Overpriced garbage IMO.

Because as I mentioned, $420 for pretty much new ones. Couldn't pass that up. But yeah, I actually liked my RS-2's more for their super stiff sidewalls. Kind of want RS-3's next.

Crazy deal on z was a bust. Left front hit. Dealer had no idea. I was kinda enough to point out all the shitty body work. Car had only 3k on it. They bought out someones lease. Ive considered a side job on weekends. For 100 bucks ill look at a car and tell someone if its been hit. This is the second car ive seen this week with clean carfax and autocheck. Both clearly had decent accidents.

Hahaha, what was their reaction to that?

I'll never understand why people can't see aftermarket paint work. Unless it's a really good shop, you can almost always tell when a car has been repaired from an accident or whatever.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
I'll never understand why people can't see aftermarket paint work. Unless it's a really good shop, you can almost always tell when a car has been repaired from an accident or whatever.

Can't detail a car with the cover on matthew.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
iOS 7 why you take so long to install?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.