GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

after wash photos

mkvhitam

Ready to race!
Finally got my car washed. So I thought I should snap some pics and share them with you guys before it rains again next week:frown:

permaisuri1.jpg

permaisuri2.jpg

permaisuri3.jpg

permaisuri4.jpg

R32 bumper and Eurojet catback just arrived today. I'll try to post up some more later once they are up (oh and also with 8000k head and foglight):biggrin:

mkvhitam

Ready to race!
thanks guys! I got a pretty good deal on the wheels from someone in vortex. they are 18x8.5F and 18x9R. Offset is +45 all around.

More pics coming up when I got the rear, exhaust, and hid! :thumbsup: *which is after I got the money:cry: haha*

I took some more last night but I'm the dumbest photographer on earth so it's blur.haha

mkvhitam

Ready to race!
yep these used to be Kendall's:biggrin:

Last edited:

mkvhitam

Ready to race!
wow i don't even know they post it there. damn that Amit guy is freaking great with photos, my car looks like shit that day.. but he makes it look like it just came out of the car wash in the pics.:biggrin:

well the owner happens to come from the same country as I do, and his younger brothers went to DeAnza as well so we know each other.:smile: I lowered my cars there anw, and they usually take pics of their work..

97C280

Stage 2
yea SonicMS is a cool place. I've talked to Darwin and he hooked me up with my set of rims on my C class. I forgot the other people's names but I know that they're his bothers and friends.

There was a guy that drives the white IS that goes to SJSU I think.

mkvhitam

Ready to race!
yep he's going to SJSU as well.. which one's ur c class Kev?

mkvhitam

Ready to race!
..i don't get it i think those rims look horrible lol no offense car looks good otherwise
well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions:thumbsup: :biggrin: