roruss08gti

Have you been RickRolled?
Car(s)
08 GTI

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
Ok, there has been a slight change in plans for the meet up spot as I had mentioned earlier. We ARE NOT meeting at the Northpoint Mall parking lot. Instead here is what we are doing.
Anyone from the West side of Atlanta can meet me and a couple others at 7:45 AM SHARP at the Home Depot parking lot in Cumming, GA. Try and be there early, cause when 7:45 hits, we are gone.
That is GA 400 north to exit 14. Go right to first light. Take a left and HD is on the right.

Anyone from the East side of Atlanta, we are meeting in Cleveland, GA at the Rite Aid at 8:30 AM. The address is:
379 N Main St
Cleveland, GA 30528

Anyone else, you can shoose your meet up spot.

If you are running late to either location, call me.
If you get lost, bring a GPS or a map. You can PM me for my cell number.
Also, if there is a hint that it might rain up in the area we are going to be in, it will be postponed for a later date.

BamaKID

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI MkV
can psomeone please bring thier VAGCOM
i gotta make my rear wiper not squirt or turn on did the rear wiper delete
thanks

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
Sorry guys, but I am not going to be able to make it on Sunday, if the weather permits. My Father passed away this morning. If you guys are still wanting to go, you can meet the rest of the group at the Rite aid parking lot in Cleveland, GA at 8:30 am.

AirBizzKit

Slower Traffic Keep Right
Car(s)
Tit.Silver BMW ///M3
What about those of us that live near the Home Depot. I still plan on going on the run but don't know where the other meeting spot is. :( Don't leave a fellow kraut-burner hangin'.

AirBizzKit

Car(s)
Tit.Silver BMW ///M3
Well, the weather looks fine up to the late afternoon. I'll be at the Home Depot in Cumming at the originally scheduled time of 7:45am. Hopefully I'll see some of you there, unless someone can give me directions to the other meeting spot.

AirBizzKit

Car(s)
Tit.Silver BMW ///M3
cool. do you know how to get to Cleveland to the other meeting spot?

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
Well, the weather looks fine up to the late afternoon. I'll be at the Home Depot in Cumming at the originally scheduled time of 7:45am. Hopefully I'll see some of you there, unless someone can give me directions to the other meeting spot.

You can google the address of the Rite Aid in Cleveland.