GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Blue Rhino's build thread.

TDCVDUB87

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello, I thought I would start my own build thread. I have had my R for about 6 months now and only have just started putting mods on her and started getting into the forums.
My names Terry, I live in San Diego Ca, I am A weather man for the US Navy. My cars name is The blue Rhino she is MKV R32 #3116 DBP

---------------------------------
------- Modification List -------
---------------------------------
===== COMPLETED MODIFICATIONS =====

Engine Upgrades
Forge Motorsport Intake In the mail not installed yet.
Exhaust
Flapper mod
Wanted: Neuspeed catback
Software Management
Wanted: UM ECU Flash
Wanted: UM DSG Flash
Wanted: Haldex Controller
Chassis Upgrades
Wanted: HPA Core Interlock "Hockey Puck"
Wanted: Coil over
Cosmetic Upgrades
Black hole less grill (Get it today!)
Front lip
Mountain bike rack ( currently off )
Euro plate
Omanyt Wheels currently plasti dipped (wanted to see how they would look in black)
Wanted: Powder cote Omanyt
Wanted: Tinted side markers, windows, and tail lights
Wanted: 3M carbon fiber D-noc

Attachments

• blue rhino2.0.jpg
    blue rhino2.0.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 1,410
  • blue rhino3.jpg
    blue rhino3.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,375
  • blue rhino4.jpg
    blue rhino4.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,395
  • blue rhino5.jpg
    blue rhino5.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 1,357
  • blue rhino6.jpg
    blue rhino6.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,360
  • blue rhino8.jpg
    blue rhino8.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 1,399
  • blue rhino9.jpg
    blue rhino9.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 1,419
  • blue rhino10.jpg
    blue rhino10.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 1,355
  • moter.jpg
    moter.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 1,394
  • blue rhino7.jpg
    blue rhino7.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 1,434

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

ss09k

She's beautiful. I'm looking at getting the OEM roof rack because I have a road and mountain bike. Is the rack easy to take on and off? Also does it scratch the paint or did you put something under it?

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Looks good. Not really a build thread if its still stock, but good luck with the wanted list

TDCVDUB87

Passed Driver's Ed
Greetings from another San Diegan!!

Hello do you go to any of the gtg?

X2 and fellow navy man myself. They still have the Aerographers rate in the navy ?? In an Engineman.
Lol yes they do but its small only 1400 in the hole Navy.

She's beautiful. I'm looking at getting the OEM roof rack because I have a road and mountain bike. Is the rack easy to take on and off? Also does it scratch the paint or did you put something under it?
Thanks!! It takes about 5 min to put on or off I loved the look of it on but I like to use my sun roof and I couldn’t stand the wind noise coming in, I’m looking in to getting a wind deflector hopefully that well help. It won’t hurt the paint at all just make sure you have a clean roof because if it is dirty it well trap the dirt and that could lead to some paint getting messed up.

Looks good. Not really a build thread if its still stock, but good luck with the wanted list

I Know, I have stuff coming in so it won’t be for long.

Here is a teaser about what went in last night ill take some better pics after she gets a bath on Friday.

Attachments

• blue rhino11.jpg
    blue rhino11.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 1,144
  • blue rhino12.jpg
    blue rhino12.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 1,154

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
nice! looking forward to the black grille

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Cool 1400 people in rate only. That's badass but either advancement is tough or its wide open.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
Dude I know you! haha
Idk if you remember...
I told you I loved your car, right outside...
two months ago

TDCVDUB87

Passed Driver's Ed
:headbang:
Hellya i rember that no prob man it makes my day. Let me know if you want to gtg

I got somthing waiting for me when i get home:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

Attachments

• forgebx.jpg
    forgebx.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 1,206

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
Hahaha cool cool. You looked creeped out or something. I go there every month or so to visit the girlfriend. I live 2 hours away.
If you're free on the 28th, next Saturday, you should come on the cruise!! it's from Palm Springs to San Diego. Meet in Palm Springs at 10am on sat. I'll be leaving from my girlfriend's place like at around 7:30am or earlier on Saturday so you could drive with us if you wanted! bring your girlfriend/wife and her rabbit too! haha

TDCVDUB87

Passed Driver's Ed
Hahaha cool cool. You looked creeped out or something. I go there every month or so to visit the girlfriend. I live 2 hours away.
If you're free on the 28th, next Saturday, you should come on the cruise!! it's from Palm Springs to San Diego. Meet in Palm Springs at 10am on sat. I'll be leaving from my girlfriend's place like at around 7:30am or earlier on Saturday so you could drive with us if you wanted! bring your girlfriend/wife and her rabbit too! haha

Nah i was just in a hurry and i wish i could make it my grandparents are coming into town that day:mad: