GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Osir O-pod Mono with Defi Blue Racer Installed

Car(s)
ReflexSilver GTI MkV
Just installed O-pod Mono with Defi Blue Racer...

Attachments

• IMGP6424.JPG
    IMGP6424.JPG
    272.9 KB · Views: 3,527
  • IMGP6425.JPG
    IMGP6425.JPG
    255.8 KB · Views: 1,988

RedRobin

Going With The Flow....
Car(s)
Throbbin' Red VeeDub
Your welcome. Air flow is still good and I can still adjust it using the loovers.

....Really? I can't see the louvres on your (excellent) pics.

That's gotta be the very best boost gauge mount for the Mk5 GTI on the planet! :bow:

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
That looks great. Mine is being installed as we speak. Should have it by this evening. Cheers!!!

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
^Nah, he never came around. I lack in the patience department. Haha. So, I just took it over to Auto Assets. I'm in pretty good with the guys over there so my wallet won't get raped too bad. Anyways, apparently they needed to come across a larger than average T-fitting so it is taking longer than normal. So whatever. I'll let you know how it goes and try to get the information on install so that we can use it if/when you install one.

To the OP, sorry for thread jacking. Were just a bunch of conversationalists. Cheers!!

vdubbaby

Fast is the only way!!
On osir site says there is a 52mm space filler for the opod. I noticed that on yours you you had a gap around the gauge? Still love the way it looks but I was wondering if that spacer would fill that gap to make it look even better

a4cefed

Go Kart Champion
that looks great

JPGTI

Ready to race!
That doesn't look too bad. I'd like to see it installed when you get a chance, especially at night to see if it matches well.