GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Right hand drive different?

Angry Turrd

Passed Driver's Ed
I went to do the 'noise maker' delete on the weekend. However it seems it is already done? :happyanim:
Or for the right hand drive, is it in a different location? (don't understand why it would, just asking anyway)

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    365.6 KB · Views: 232

Angry Turrd

Passed Driver's Ed
European spec cars are quite often very different to the US. In Australia we dont have the noise pipe.

Awesome bro, cheers for the fast answer :w00t:
Where do u buy ur parts from? Im struggling to find an aussie store which sells parts...

petsy

Go Kart Champion
I would urgently check the supporting pegs and rubber grommets for your engine cover as your cover is not sitting correctly. If not corrected I can foresee your oil cap being damaged and broken due to it's movement.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Charcoal canister- I have one- never been very sure on exactly what it does but if we want a catch can we need to buy one for cars fitted with this as the can that comes from forge let's say is around have the size you guys over in the USA use so I can only presume it's something to do with carbon build up and emissions. Would be good for someone to correct me if they know better.
As fir the NP I had one and my car is obviously from Europe - can we get a pic of the throttle body where we normally block off- would like to see what oem parts they have used on yours- also where it normally feeds into the cabin as I can only presume they use the oem tiguan parts?

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI

Jet08

Ready to race!
Correct, the charcoal cannister is for fuel vapour cleaning prior to atmospheric release.

Australia has Euro spec vehicles but slightly de-tuned due to our lower fuel grade and being classed as a hot climate.

Angry Turrd

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Angry I would speak to Mark at Port Hacking Automotive 3 Kiama St, Miranda
for all your requirements

cheers man :thumbup:
close to me aswell, ill definitly hit them/him up.
Uhh do you know them or something? mates rates? ;)