GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Most likely trading the car in over the next few months. I have a ton of aftermarket parts on the car that I will be pulling off and parting out. Everything from APR K04/intercooler to water meth, suspension parts, boost gauges, HPFP, 42DD full intake, etc etc. If anyone is interested please let me know and spread the word.

Any chance you have an RS4 PRV lying around?

Tapatalkin

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI
nope

Omoitsurugi

Passed Driver's Ed
New GTi owner, but leaving HR soon.

Hey all,

Thought I'd stop by and say hi before I leave the area. I just bought hte GTi since i will be PCS'ing (moving) to Spain. Currently living in the Yorktown area and stationed at Langley. Gonna be using this car to teach my wife how to work on cars, and had to get a smaller car for the Euro streets.

I'll just leave these here, If you see me driving around feel free to say "Hi," lol...
My wife also might be driving her too, previous car was manual and she can't drive standard at all. She's gotta get used to driving this now though.

Car(s)
Subaru
i cant drive an automatic. ive been driving my sisters car since my clutch died last week and i suck. ill turn it off in drive and slam on the breaks when i want to shift. im getting better though

Omoitsurugi

Passed Driver's Ed
i cant drive an automatic. ive been driving my sisters car since my clutch died last week and i suck. ill turn it off in drive and slam on the breaks when i want to shift. im getting better though

Well i definitely like the DSG, having pretty close to full control with an "auto" mode. otherwise if i didn't have the DSG or at least triptronic i'd be very sad.

AtomicMechanic

Passed Driver's Ed
Guess I should say whats up.... Got my car a few weeks back and love it. Already into small mods.... Eibachs go in this week, removed the muffler for a little more sound. Did some body trim painting.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
Welcome. We are more active now on Facebook. Check out and join Virginia coast euros.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

madmortar

lalala I sing for you
Car(s)
08 GTi
Hey guys! Hope everyone has been well. Sorry i have been MIA.... its been a crazy year. Sold a house, bought a house, had a baby, and now work is moving me to Long Beach Cali!!

Well long story short, I am in the process of putting my car back to stage 1 so i can run the stock downpipe, intake, to ensure i pass smog testing out there.

As im now stage 1 there is no reason for my APR HPFP. I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in swapping my APR pump for their OEM.

Let me know if you are interested, I would need to know what year the pump is off of and how many miles. It needs to be in good shape and no wear on the piston from lack of follower changes.

My APR pump has around 25K miles on it, I change the follower every 10K and everything is in great working condition.

Looking for $450 + OEM pump for my APR unit

Thanks, Scott.

dapper5

Passed Driver's Ed
whats up guys! stationed here about 2 years ago and recently met someone from VCE. told him i would meet up with you guys when i get the coils on. just wondering where and how often you guys meet up. hopefuly i can swing by next time.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
whats up guys! stationed here about 2 years ago and recently met someone from VCE. told him i would meet up with you guys when i get the coils on. just wondering where and how often you guys meet up. hopefuly i can swing by next time.
Hey bud! Good to hear you have heard about us and want to connect! We meet weekly and do large monthly meets, too. Hop on over to Facebook and look us up (Virginia Coat Euros), information about meets are posted there.