335i coupe got shamed today

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
↑ Right?

Subie2013

Humble yourself
So you raced a stock 335i in your heavily modded GTi and are impressed that you won? Seems like it would be a no brainer. Now if he had any mods or more so similar mods to you it would have been a different story.

GTI guys are just as bad as Bmw guys. Cant just talk about a race that took place without ego stroking.
You're an idiot.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
My giac K04 HO tune gave 285whp and 363 ft*lbs...haven't dyno'd the new DM K04+ tune yet. This is my 0 to 120mph vid with the DM K04+ and is 2.5 sec's quicker than the other tune was. I've compared the vids of both tunes side by side and the time advantage was mostly from 90 to 120:

DM K04+
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icftiiZr60A

GIAC K04 HO ←you really can see the the change in acceleration at 90+:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-53MQlHdm0&feature=youtu.be
Fuh that's wild. The 90-120 is night and day. I can't wait to get my F23T tuned by DM. Should be a monster!

DarkX

Your Boss :P
Car(s)
GTI ED30 DSG
So K04 is heavily modded after all, guess you learn something new everyday. :lol:

DarkX

Your Boss :P
Car(s)
GTI ED30 DSG
I bet real BT guys will run and hide now.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Fuh that's wild. The 90-120 is night and day. I can't wait to get my F23T tuned by DM. Should be a monster!
What was weird about my old GIAC HO tune was that even though I was required to add the rs4 fprv...my rail pressure request remained at 110bar???? GIAC said it was my equipment causing this anomaly but it showed in performance as the ho tune was never better than the AWE/giac K04 tune I originally had.
You will love a DM tune....I am surprised every time I drive with it.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
You remember the ST forum antics not long ago...don't you?
Over there where a stage 3 is a tune, intake, fmic, and tb exhaust on a K03....←and this is heavily modded (due to more than two bolt-ons) :thumbsup:

So K04 is heavily modded after all, guess you learn something new everyday. :lol:
IKR? I suppose having an edition 30 replica is "Heavily Modded" :drinking:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Today I found myself aside a BMW 1-series M coupe...very nice looking car...but he would not engage before I had to turn off. Stock...those are high 12's or low 13's correct?

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
Over there where a stage 3 is a tune, intake, fmic, and tb exhaust on a K03....←and this is heavily modded (due to more than two bolt-ons) :thumbsup:

IKR? I suppose having an edition 30 replica is "Heavily Modded" :drinking:

I guess my car back when i had the K03 would be some kind of a monster there....i had almost everything you can put into the car without changing the turbo to make it faster :bellyroll:

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +

Yeah I remember it! :thumbsup: It was a good time, watching a bunch of kids talking in circles, and getting butthurt. I almost made an account just to troll them with you guys....
:bellyroll:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
↑:thumbsup: