GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RNS510 Australian V7 Maps

Booba

Ready to race!
So here is the situation. RobbieR32 was caught out accepting cash to his bank account in exchange for the Austalian V7 Maps for RNS510. This would be in violation of Forum rules i think think. Moderators: I have the PM with the $20 request and his bank details if you want.

Anyway to satisfy this hypocrite, I am just going to say this.

If anyone is interested in RNS 510 Navigation then there is a complete resource available at www.gpsunderground.com, just search for "RNS510 Australia", who knows what you may locate ;)

Happy searching!

Last edited:

RobbieR32

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd like to bring everyone's attention to the section on Rules of the Forum:

Commercially Sensitive Information and Discussing Illegal Activities

Including commercial in confidence information, street racing and the use of copyright protected information including software.
Users who are found to be irresponsibly posting such information will be reprimanded for their actions as this site has a zero tolerance stance on this issue. These actions have the potential to have a disastrous effect on both the forum and in serious circumstances may result in legal action against those who are found to be posting such privileged information.

It is the directive of the administration that we will work cooperatively with the legitimate owners of such information to resolve these situations in a timely fashion with the intent to protect the interests of the majority of our forums members by adhering to their request.
Please continue to be conscious of your posts and their content and the implications they may have on the site. If you see something that you consider to be out of order please alert the respective moderator of that section and they will assess the situation and escalate if necessary.

In short, please don't post illegal copies/and or links to the disc.

badboy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MK V
Cant wait till apples in car systems are used so dealers can never steal money from me again when I need a map. And yes I consider it theft for what they charge.

Booba

Ready to race!
Pot calling the kettle black? You were selling the cd for profit. I don't think that you can speak. I have modified my post to be more inilne with these rules.

Moderators: please contact me if you want further information on members selling copyrighted content for profit on this forum via PM.

I'd like to bring everyone's attention to the section on Rules of the Forum:

Commercially Sensitive Information and Discussing Illegal Activities

Including commercial in confidence information, street racing and the use of copyright protected information including software.
Users who are found to be irresponsibly posting such information will be reprimanded for their actions as this site has a zero tolerance stance on this issue. These actions have the potential to have a disastrous effect on both the forum and in serious circumstances may result in legal action against those who are found to be posting such privileged information.

It is the directive of the administration that we will work cooperatively with the legitimate owners of such information to resolve these situations in a timely fashion with the intent to protect the interests of the majority of our forums members by adhering to their request.
Please continue to be conscious of your posts and their content and the implications they may have on the site. If you see something that you consider to be out of order please alert the respective moderator of that section and they will assess the situation and escalate if necessary.

In short, please don't post illegal copies/and or links to the disc.

Last edited:

Booba

Ready to race!
apple car play. saw a demo video of it in a ferrari at some european car show. looks pretty good.

Cant wait till apples in car systems are used so dealers can never steal money from me again when I need a map. And yes I consider it theft for what they charge.

Booba

Ready to race!
Sure they are. There is not a chance in hell that a genuine map disc is $20. You keep telling yourself that.

Booba

Ready to race!
If anyone wants a real Genuine copy and not a BS $20 burnt copy that Robert Di Carlo is offereing for $20 then you can visit www.jku.com.au. They offer genuine discs for the correct price.