GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's your commute like?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Down the stairs, to the kitchen then to my desk (60ft).

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
About 65 miles garage to garage (garaged at both ends thank god; the .:R loves that much at least)

fusiongt

Ready to race!
I go 60 miles total on California's highway 280. Even at commute hours everyone flys 75-85 mph :) I love when I'm going 80 and people still sometimes pass me lol. I actually just found out the other day that highway 280 was designed by a race car track designer... the highway is fun to drive on because there's plenty of easy hills and twists, a nice view and an added bonus is there's hardly any police around :)

gti2008

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI
12 miles all open road where there are absolutely zero cops on the way.

Just applied at a job that I think I'm going to get that is no farther than 2 miles away

zooplancton

perma-grinnin'
i commute 104 miles a day and it sucks my fucking ass!
the company is killer and is making me do the commute because it's a sweet gig.

so, i'm set to move on 2 months. oh, and it took me 1.5 hours to get home tonight.
yay...

MKV808

Ready to race!
5 miles, 4 days a week. Pretty sweet living close to work

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
30 miles each way everyday for the past 4 months. So about 60 miles a day minimum just for work, thats not even including the times I have to drive out even further sometimes or on the weekends when I go out somewhere. All I know is that since the end of April, I've put 7,000 miles on my car

I hope I can find something a little closer soon <_<

utekineir

Banned
pretty much anywhere i go work related is 20-30 minutes away, lot of errand driving, go pick up rent, supplies at the big box home places, go fix things, etc, etc, part time job delivering mail, lots of time running around in the car non highway wise.

gtnub

Ready to race!
10 minutes away. I commute after the rush hours as well :)