GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New!!! Perfect Fit Subwoofer Enclosures For The MKV - 10 & 8 Inch Models

Audio Integrations

Passed Driver's Ed
New!!! Perfect Fit™ Subwoofer Enclosures For The MKV - 10 & 8 Inch Models

Hey guys, want to make a quick intro and get a couple things out of the way first. We're a small custom audio shop called Audio Integrations, we design and manufacture our own line of vehicle specific subwoofer enclosures - the line is called Perfect Fit™. We have several models and are always adding new designs/models along the way, the MKV is our latest versions.

So the important stuff - Currently we are not vendors here and are not trying to sell anything so please don't pm or post up any sale questions. We've pm'ed and emailed mods/adms to find out what we need to become vendors and are waiting for their responses. This thread is intended to give ya a little more info on these new models.

Once we move forward and become vendor's we'll be offering them up for sale with a pretty good little discount. :thumbup: We still have a few finer details to work out and finish up our very detailed instructions.

Okay, the details and a few pics.

• VG1006 - 10 Inch Driver's Side Mount
  • Molded Fiberglass, .75 MDF Subwoofer Mounting Ring
  • Covered In Factory Matched Carpet
  • Cascade Audio VB-1X Liquid Damping Compound Coated Back Half
  • .7 - .75 Cubic Feet Internal Airspace
  • Two Mounting Points - Super strong using factory holes already located in your vehicle
  • Mounting Instructions & All Mounting Hardware Included
  • Each Enclosure Comes With : high quality terminal cup, stuffed full of Polyfill, 3 -4 feet of high quality 12g. speaker wire
  • Life Time Warranty On Enclosure Construction!

This 10 inch model will have a black vinyl inset that mounts to the right side of the subwoofer to help flush the sub in and add a little cosmetically.

• VG806 - 8 Inch Driver's Side Mount
  • Molded Fiberglass, .75 MDF Subwoofer Mounting Ring
  • Covered In Factory Matched Carpet
  • Cascade Audio VB-1X Liquid Damping Compound Coated Back Half
  • .39 - .41 Cubic Feet Internal Airspace
  • Two Mounting Points - Super strong using factory holes already located in your vehicle
  • Mounting Instructions & All Mounting Hardware Included
  • Each Enclosure Comes With : high quality terminal cup, stuffed full of Polyfill, 3 -4 feet of high quality 12g. speaker wire
  • Life Time Warranty On Enclosure Construction!

We will have some in car shots here hopefully shortly as we finish up our instructions. Fill free to pm or post any comments or questions you have but as I stated before please don't ask any sale questions or quotes as we're not vendors as of yet.

Thanks! :wink:

Last edited:

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Nice. What's the mounting depth on the 10" enclosure? What's the ETA on shipping these out? Definitely need some in-car pics. How far does it stick out from the side?

plac

GTI Master
omg... thats SICK.. i bought TWO of their amp racks and a sub box for my WRX...

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
The enclosures look great and seem to be constructed well. Its good to see more options coming up as I would really like a sub in my car without losing any trunk space. I will reserve my final opinion on this until we see some in car shots and of course the price. Like the JL box is great but at $700 I would not buy one. I know you are not selling until you become a vendor but could you at least give us an idea of what the MSRP is or something.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
I have a 10" I wouldn't mind popping in one of these and gaining some trunk space back. I wouldn't mind at least knowing an approx. price....

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
^^ agreed

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Yeah...and special intro pricing for us early adopters :biggrin:

Edgar

Made in Beanerland!!
I just google "Audio Integrations"
and even that the enclosures are nice, their prices for the same product for others cars is crazy... $350-399 before shipping.

GTIWV

WV VW
yea, thats where i got the price at. the 'sale' price is between 329 and 359 for most of the models. so i figured a $299 'introductory' price would be right in the ball park. maybe as low as $279

plac

GTI Master
this is beyond JL box quality, and $299 is cheap for a box of this quality. perfection.

i have used their swing down rear deck amp rack:

their 10" side box:

rear seat amp rack: