GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: Enkei Evo 5 With High Performance Summer Tires

dannymk5

Passed Driver's Ed
ENKEI EVO 5 WHEELS
17X8.5 ET 35
One wheel has slight of curb which is bearly noticable not on face of wheel is on outside of the lip

Tires Are Falkon Azenus 235/40/17 about 70% thread Left Great tires for summer.

ASKING $550+ shipping or trade for huffs with tires plus a lil cash

Last edited:

anon1mous

Car(s)
2006 GTI
BUMP............ I remember selling my set of these not too long ago. All I was able to get was 700 picked up, so best of luck getting 950.

Blackmagic66

Have Heart
Car(s)
GTI
I hope no one on this forum buys these for 950 andd shipping.....
This kid bought them for 500 so who ever buys them is getting raped....sorry bout dat :fighting0030:

james.bigouette

Officially boring
Wow wait to shit on a thread....just because he got a good deal in the beginning doesn't mean that they aren't worth the money with the tires. The price may be a bit steep but that is what this side of the world doesn't understand, you can haggle.

dannymk5

Passed Driver's Ed
bro why are you hating that you want them for 600 and i wont give up yes i got a good deal on them but not a 500$ deal on them when you have your shyt straight.

james.bigouette

Officially boring
he got the deal a month and a half ago, and the tires are worn as hell so they'd prob only last a summer.... wayy too steep for this deal

If you ever bother to read forum rules or even have the slightest bit of tact you will know that once no one seems to be buying said wheels the market will correct itself and he will drop his price. There is no reason to throw someones business out there just because you feel it needs to be said. I got an amazing deal on some rims worth $600 but I got them for $100 from a friend, so that being said if I found that I didn't like them I could try and sell them for $600. Just because someone gets a deal does not mean he has to turn around and give out the same deal.

Blackmagic66

Have Heart
Car(s)
GTI
ok well you can have someone BS you about how much something is worth and lie to ya about whats being sold, and get walked on but I dont like shit like that. goood lucckkk asses