GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV's in 97520?

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
What's up, been searching and wondering if any of you guys are in ashland/medford area.

Going to school at SOU (in oregon) and only see one fahrenheit here. (I am from Berkeley)

But I doubt he's on here or vortex.

Lemme know if we can get some dubs together for fall, or if there already is a meet. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Lol I know you guys are. Notice this is in the northwest thread lol.
We should meet up at Steven's or MarinEuro's meets tho.

I mean for dubs in Oregon. Because I go to school here.

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
how about me? I am in Grants Pass for the time being. Haven't decided if I want to move up here yet. Seen a few modded dubs, but notice no one is one here :p I am trying to find someone around here with vagcom... as well as meet some new people and see what the scene is like up here. SoCal transplant.. How long are you going to be in Ash/ford?

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
how about me? I am in Grants Pass. How long are you going to be in Ash/ford?

Hey sweet :thumbsup:

I'm at SOU till june 6th, coming back in fall term just seeing if any people are out here.

Yeah i've seen a lot of modded dubs, and I know there's are 3 dudes in matching 3 series (e46's i think) same mods/different colors, rolling around ashland.

Not sure how to get the word out because none of them are on any forums. I'm gonna post something on craigslist, idk.

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
Is there any good euro shops around here? or Do you know anyone with Vagcom? I have a lot of work to do to my car, plus my cel is on yadda yadda yadda.... Just cleaned my maf sensor, seems to be running stronger now. I have a vacuum leak though and a few other lil problems. What is there to do for fun out here? Grants Pass seems to have no social life! ha ha I got sidetracked..... Yeah I would just call it Local Euro Feeler or something to that effect....
I noticed the nearest APR dealer is in Bend which is no walk in the park away :-(

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
I was thinkin... We CANNOT be the only 2 dubs on here in southern Oregon.....

Would you consider changing the thread title to SOuthern Oregon Dubs? Might catch the eye easier to anyone lookin around.

Do you ever go on vortex? I haven't in forever.... think I might check it out again....