schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
No one will buy from you... ***g

gtituner

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Dirty
i have bought from him and i received great products! i hope to do business with him again, bump for a great guy:thumbsup:

Redstripe

Banned
Car(s)
CW GTI
scammer alert

I would not recommend buying from this tool bag. Refer to his other threads and you will see why. Also owes me an intake and has changed his username , address and phone number multiple times.

His Facebook reveals he is actually in the process of ripping off another dubber.

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
Car(s)
2012 Fiat 500 Abarth
scammer alert

I would not recommend buying from this tool bag. Refer to his other threads and you will see why. Also owes me an intake and has changed his username , address and phone number multiple times.

His Facebook reveals he is actually in the process of ripping off another dubber.

:word: :sm3:

steven05Z51

Ready to race!
:word: :sm3:

bro, i dont respond because i cant see this kids posts due to him being blocked. hes a fat little fucking kid with a big mouth that obviously thinks i owe him money? he installed a piece of shit intake on my car by evoms that was wrapped in fucking medical gauze and installed it with a broke engine cover that didnt fit after promising i could have it. so at this point the intake looks like shit, the engine cover doesnt fit flush and the drive after the install was a whole nother thing. i took my car out and the inlet pipe (i think thats the name of it) was not connected and my car ran like shit. i had to take it back and have him reinstall it. if anyone, hes a scammer. he sold me a intake that looked used and abused and even after all that he fucking decides to jack it up another 90 or 100 something dollars after install. this kid is a fucking big mouth prick whos upset because he knows what he did was and is still wrong. to make matters worse he threatens me, hacks into my photobucket.... i dont understand why hes trying to beat a dead horse. he screwed me on the intake. matter of fact i sold his shitty intake that he sold me so i can get a new one and i even got complaints by the new owner. i hope this kid keeps it up, so far ive saved all the saved messages (voicemail and texts) since day one, printed up all the threats and all this garabage on the forum that ive been keeping copies of. ask brandon or mat whom i recently sold too, happy customers. this kid is just a pathological creep and he keeps it up, ill take his chunkyass to court.

p.s. i never changed my #, he called me not to long ago, nor did i change my email. this chub is just full of one-liners.

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
Car(s)
2012 Fiat 500 Abarth
well all i can say is you really should get this shit resolved dude! If what you say is true to any extent, you need to stand your ground becasue a lot of people think that you are a GIANT pile.. maybe i stepped out of line by putting up my previous post becasue i did not know the "true" story....but in the end, you are getting torn up all over this forum!! Get in contact with REDSTRIPE and get this shit taken care of! good luck cuz

steven05Z51

Ready to race!
well all i can say is you really should get this shit resolved dude! If what you say is true to any extent, you need to stand your ground becasue a lot of people think that you are a GIANT pile.. maybe i stepped out of line by putting up my previous post becasue i did not know the "true" story....but in the end, you are getting torn up all over this forum!! Get in contact with REDSTRIPE and get this shit taken care of! good luck cuz

we tried. i spoke to him like a 27yr old man and he responded like a 16 yr old freshman boy. im over it. in fact, im deleting this account and moving on. if i happen to run into him one day, i would love to talk to him. he will never get that imaginary payment of 100 bucks that he came up with in his sick, twisted head though. as for u, sorry u got involved or w/e. honestly bro, ive been literally screwed before with payments, literally and i didnt even say or do have the things this little boy has (keep in minded i was screwed outta money) and in his case, he sold me damaged goods with constant changing prices.

Redstripe

Banned
Car(s)
CW GTI
el o el. Medical gause... or header wrap, it was def one of the two, but cant remember which it was.

Redstripe

Banned
Car(s)
CW GTI
whoa, sorry didnt read the whole thing. There are at least 10 members on here that can attest to the validity of my statements. In fact, one of the people that hates me most can probably vouch for the lack of payment i received.

Secondly, i didnt hack your account, i simply went on it... im not hacker my man.

Thirdly, if you didnt want the perfect condition intake, you should not have taken it, or asked for the cut engine cover, or asked me to paint your grill, or teach you HOW TO TAKE OFF A WHEEL.

Fourth, you showed up at my house with $90 when you knew it was 190. Then begged me to leave it on the car cause your a good person. Remember that? Then do you remember going to jail for hitting your girl, or was that a fabrication as well. You know dam right that you have been dodging me, and when i do get a hold of you, you tell me that you are waiting on a tax return, or paying off this, or that. When the truth of the matter is, you live off mommy and daddys money and go around and act like a dousche.

Making up some ridiculous story about how you ripped me off is a little below me. In fact, taking your word that i would get payed was a little below me as well, but i gave your punk ass the intake and waited for that money.. never came my man.

You have all my messages, phone calls etc... let me know when you ready to meet up and ill be there. No matter what time, place, anything. Just let me know.

And as far as this story being a fabrication, if you have any doubt about my character feel free to contact any member within EE Militia Florida chapter, as well as the long island chapter. In addition, Alexvr, dracz91,gtimkvfast08, and many others can, and will attest to my character.

Balls in your court "27" year old.

Redstripe

Banned
Car(s)
CW GTI
btw, you hurt my feelings calling me fat so i feel the need to post a picture of myself, once again to discredit any and all things you say.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
we tried. i spoke to him like a 27yr old man and he responded like a 16 yr old freshman boy. im over it. in fact, im deleting this account and moving on. if i happen to run into him one day, i would love to talk to him. he will never get that imaginary payment of 100 bucks that he came up with in his sick, twisted head though. as for u, sorry u got involved or w/e. honestly bro, ive been literally screwed before with payments, literally and i didnt even say or do have the things this little boy has (keep in minded i was screwed outta money) and in his case, he sold me damaged goods with constant changing prices.

this kid is such a dumbass.....:lol: