Attachments

• IMG_1911.jpg
    IMG_1911.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 1,445

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
how much was your bmx if you dont mind me? i've always wanted to buy one... except my banshee morphine mountain bike can do everything a bmx can but better lol

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
lawn mower, do you ride at all? im saying like jibbin/urban, dirt jumping, can all be done with my bike lol although i havent used it in a year... contemplating selling it..

lawn mower

Banned
I ride a little ( and I stress a little) bmx. But its all in the city, so dirt jumping I could see, but no way can a mountain bike preform the same in the city.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I ride a little ( and I stress a little) bmx. But its all in the city, so dirt jumping I could see, but no way can a mountain bike preform the same in the city.

you'd be surprised man. although i kinda regret gettin the banshee... the frame is way too... bomb proof... its built to do 20+ ft drops, which is way more than i need... although i've got the sickest set up... kinda wished i bought the specialized p.3 tho... would've saved a shit load of money, prolly could've bought a really nice haro bmx for the cash i would've saved if i hadnt bought it

this is almost my identical bike minus the fork... except i've got a RST Sigma TL 7" inverted downhill fork

langer

i fix teefs
trials =/= bmx, i'd like to see somebody do a bar spin on a mountain bike...

You have to be kidding? Hit up any dj spot. Here, I youtubed it for you. And I can guarantee you Cam McCaul could do that on any bike he wants. Please don't tell me that it doesn't count because it's a park bike.
PS Urban riding is not bmx, you may be on bmx bike, but you sure aren't riding bmx.