GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Podi MK5 Oil Temperature/Pressure Fitting | Sneak Peak**

John@20Squared

Ready to race!
Car(s)
02 Jetta
It has taken Podi a while to get these designs done, but they are delivering on their promise. Here is a sneak peek at the fittings they are producing since such solutions do not currently exist.

For those of you that have been waiting a while for these to be made to complete your installation, Podi will have a special offer for you!

greg@podi.ca

Ready to race!
Just wanted to let people know that this is a SINGLE fitting solution. Granted the pics show two fittings, this solution allows the user to install oil pressure and oil temperature into ONE fitting, at the same time.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Just wanted to let people know that this is a SINGLE fitting solution. Granted the pics show two fittings, this solution allows the user to install oil pressure and oil temperature into ONE fitting, at the same time.
now i under stand:thumbsup:
subd.

greg@podi.ca

Ready to race!
now i under stand:thumbsup:
subd.

Just to correct my previous reply: the pictures actually show 3 different fittings, each one is used for a specific type of installation.

The banjo bolt with 3 holes can be used to replace a banjo bolt for a tap point for either an oil pressure and oil temperature sender.

The bolt without the 3 holes can be used to replace a M10 plug for a tap point for either an oil pressure and oil temperature

The extended bolt can be used to replace a M10 plug for a tap point for both oil pressure and oil temperature senders.

winston@podi.ca

Ready to race!
I didn't like the production samples provided by the manufacturer I used.

So I have found 2 other manufacturers and am waiting to receive samples from them to test.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
hey one of my suggestions for a future product would be a power distro box for super clean installs since so many options can be crammed into the p2. built my own but its a tad larger than I'd like it to be