GOLFMKV

FS: Set of 18in Golf R Talladega Rims

onpole01

ILoveMyMKVGTI
UPDATE

No more mucking around these rims have to go! Photos a few posts down this page

New price $1000 for the lot

Hi guys,

Having recently purchased some new rims I now need to sell my Talladegas-I would like to keep them but financially it is not possible. The rims come with tyres-Continental Sport Contact 2 but the rubber is very low-maybe 10% left. Depending on how you drive 2-5K left on them.

Both the rims and tyres are coming up to the one year mark and have done 20,000 kms off my MY2010 Golf R

I am looking for a quick sale and my price will reflect that.

Specs:
Silver Golf R 18" Talladega
PCD 5 x 112
7.5J x 18 H2
ET: 51

These rims/tyres will fit most of the Golf/Audi line up-PM or post if you are unsure

The rims are still on the car and will be coming off end of this week and will be ready for delivery and or p/up or can deliver at buyer's expense. Would prefer local sale but can arrange delivery for serious buyer. Will come with all bolts and centre caps.

PLEASE PM POSTCODE FOR FREIGHT CHARGES-happy to arrange this at buyer's expense

For sale at $1000

I priced these rims new today at VW and they are 1300 AUD each so comparatively this is a great price

Please post or PM me any questions or offers.

Cheers

Last edited:

onpole01

ILoveMyMKVGTI
Sorry everyone torrential rain most of the day prevented any car washing and photos hoping for better weather tomorrow and good photos of the rims and tyres

onpole01

ILoveMyMKVGTI
i would be interested in them but i don't know whether they fit mk5

Mate I'm pretty sure they'll fit MKV. When u say fit do u mean fender rubbing or wheel specs? What series TDI and what year?

I will confirm also.

Cheers

onpole01

ILoveMyMKVGTI
Well there you go 2.0TDI, they'll fit. Let me know what u want to do from here

cheers

2.0tdi

Banned
can you please upload some pics asap. cheers

Can someone try and upload a pic of these on a mk5 i can't find one i need to know how they look.

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
They will fit. Pursue this further with 2.0tdi at your peril............

Wise words!

I 100% back you up.

I have been in touch to emphatically state this to the OP, since it's unfair to leech so much of someone's time and patience. A search of these FS threads are ample evidence.

GL with the sale, mate! :) Congrats on adopting the fine gear from the old yousnooze GTI. :p I'll be in the area in the next half hour.

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Excellent work with the pics.

I think that these really only look appropriate on Scirocco, GTI and Golf R models.
A bit too try-hard on other models (since IMHO they will just look like replicas on other cars).

The OP will sell these and I hope that they go to a quick, trouble-free, no haggle buyer. :)

onpole01

ILoveMyMKVGTI
Can i please see a photo of the passenger back left wheel and passenger front.

Rob,

One of those pics (can't remember) is of the passenger rear and front-I doubled up on some and lost my place and had major imageshack issues but the photos are of all four rims with some double ups.

Cheers

onpole01

ILoveMyMKVGTI
Excellent work with the pics.

I think that these really only look appropriate on Scirocco, GTI and Golf R models.
A bit too try-hard on other models (since IMHO they will just look like replicas on other cars).

The OP will sell these and I hope that they go to a quick, trouble-free, no haggle buyer. :)

Thanks Bizi,

But as the seller I have to disagree about these rims only looking good on those cars. The are great looking rims that will make any Golf/Audi look more classy and sporty :)

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Thanks Bizi,

But as the seller I have to disagree about these rims only looking good on those cars. The are great looking rims that will make any Golf/Audi look more classy and sporty :)

Plus you might add that your R Talladegas 'gives you wings', like your avatar mate!

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
Wise words!

I 100% back you up.

I have been in touch to emphatically state this to the OP, since it's unfair to leech so much of someone's time and patience. A search of these FS threads are ample evidence.

GL with the sale, mate! :)
Good work Bizi......

Now...where's the +rep button:iono: