GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your mildly lowered but not slammed 5 door MKVs, plz

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
how is that even possible you drive a monster truck.

Beefy tires plus soft suspension plus no fender screw mod perhaps?

Post the specs on your setup per thread rules, broski.

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
Car(s)
emmmmkaaaay5
Beefy tires plus soft suspension plus no fender screw mod perhaps?

Post the specs on your setup per thread rules, broski.
Ding ding ding! Sorry, posted the suspension last time I was in here.
Dg springs on mk6 stuts
Bbs rc 17x7.5 et43? I believe is the offset
235/40/17 tires that came with the wheels. They still had a lot of life left on them, just suffered from a little feathering. Going to replace them with correct sized contis once one of them gets damaged.

how is that even possible you drive a monster truck.
:( Its honestly not that bad but I'm over the low game. If I ever redo the suspension again I would go with koni coils. Deep potholes cause rubbing. Anything that causes long suspension travel. Other wise hard turns,hard braking, tire rub craves not these things.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Some sharp UGs ITT. bostonaudi, yours is the definition of a sleeper. Looks stock to the uninitiated, with the drop being a nice subtle touch to set it apart from true stockers.

Off topic, but I appear to have the same clear corner markers as soze. I like them better than the amber corners (I think) and they go better with my laminx'd yellow fogs than the ambers did, which always seemed to clash. However, I still feel the clear corners are too white and don't quite match the slightly darker mirror blinkers. On the other hand I don't think the dark smoked corners that are currently available on the market look good on a UG gti.

Has anyone darkened the 'clear' (white) corner markers ever so slightly to knock down their whiteness just a bit, while still maintaining a clear look, so that they are exactly the same color as the mirror blinkers? I've even considered smearing them with just a touch of brake dust on my fingertip, but that would be ultra ghetto. Or would it...

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
"Post your mildly lowered but not slammed 5 door MKVs, plz"

:thumbsup:

DUSlider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16' GTI SE/PP
Getting back on track. Posted before but that was different suspension.

Eibach Sportlines and Koni Str.T

Last edited:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
^ That's a very nice, even drop right there. How do you like the ride and handling of that setup? I haven't heard too many people report back on those new Konis.