GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you listening to right now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I figured the OT area could use a few good long life threads... This is usually a winner as it usually never dies off and gets buried if people keep contributing. Plus you get to see what other people's taste in music is like...

Jamiroquai - Seven Days in Sunny June (Steve Mac Remix) :w00t:

Last edited:

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
3 doors down - kryptonite :biggrin:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Maxwell - Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder)

I listen to pretty much anything except country and western... :barf:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Moby - Lift Me Up

Amazing how much of his stuff is used in Movies/TV

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Kirium said:
Satellite radio???
Yep! Chill plays a lot on transient type electronica that can easily put you off into a nice daze while you're driving. Sometimes my fast needs this to chill out.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
kirk180 said:
Yep! Chill plays a lot on transient type electronica that can easily put you off into a nice daze while you're driving. Sometimes my fast needs this to chill out.

Excellent.... If you remember an ancient technology called Frequency Modulation (Or FM for short) that's what we're still working with here Down Under... Rumor is we're going to start trialling Satellite Radio in Sydney sometime later this year. I hope there's chillout channels planned for that.. That's what most of my music is, relaxed house etc...

Currently listening to: the dissociatives - forever and a day (from Ministry of Sound Chillout Sessions 6)

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Wow! You taught me something new. I would have never guessed you "down unders" weren't using XM yet. It's one of the stations that will probably keep me subscribed to XM. Our VW's come with it for 3 months free and then we can choose to continue the subscription. So does the radio on the Aussie Golf MKV even have a satallite button then?

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Don't know if there's a specific "XM" or "Sat" button on there (I'm still 2 months from delivery of my car..) but I know there's a Tele(phone) button that has no functionality in Australia... No surprise if there's a sat button that doesn't work.. I don't really recall..

Now playing: 2 Heads - Out of the city (Starchaser Mix) ......Very funky track....

Status
Not open for further replies.