GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Shoes!

GRiN

:D
Car(s)
09 Rabbit
So I posted earlier about the LM-R wheels, decided to buy them anyway. Very happy with the results!

Same fitment as my old wheels (LM reps) but with a more aggressive offset, and moar dish, saves me the hassle of buying spacers :thumbsup:

Onto the shitty cell pics!

Centre caps are being redone with something purple to match the interior and set off the grey on black, proper shoot gonna come when the weather is better. C&C welcome!

EDIT: These are replicas, i'm not ballin enough to buy real BBS, so i guess that makes me gay or something?

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Thats dope, whats the offset?

GRiN

Car(s)
09 Rabbit
oh ya sorry forgot the specs,

FRONT: 18x8 et 35 wrapped in 215/40/18 (although i wish i could find 205's)

REAR: 18x9 et 38 wrapped in 215/40/18

FTG is about 23 3/4" all around. raceland ultimos all the way down

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Thosse are ultimos? I bought those but got a call from raceland saying there backorder till august. Fuck that lol. I ended up buying rokkors and they go pretty low. Does it really drop it 4 inches like advertised??

And no having reps doesnt make u gay lol id def pick these wheels up

GRiN

Car(s)
09 Rabbit
haha yeah it's probably 4" from stock, considering it's a 4x4 anyway lol. but yeah i little dissapointed in the drop.

gotta any pics of your rokkors?

apollosfury

designeddwk
looks great! love the fitment and ride height

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
No i havent got any side shots, im not all the way lowered yet but ill post a pic wen its fully spun down with no perches and with my new wheels :)

Wow i was really mad when racelands didnt have em cuz if the 4" drop but ive herd from a few ppl that the drop isnt what they expected. I still got about an inch drop to go in front so itll be a good drop.

Srys_finest_gti

Ready to race!
wow, love the wheels, love the stance. looks great!

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Usually id say the same thing^ im tuck>poke but those wheels and his fitment look good

GRiN

Car(s)
09 Rabbit
looks great! love the fitment and ride height

Thanks!!

do u rub with the 215s in the front?? bc i have same spec but i have 205s but the fitment is weaker.. i feel like the 215 would fill it in

I rub if I corner semi aggressively, or over big bumps with 1 person in the car.

wow, love the wheels, love the stance. looks great!

Oh, you! :wub:

smaller tires and lower.

I would love nothing more than to bring the fronts down another 1/2 inch or so. .. alas my Racelands are as low as they can go without some work, which i may do.