GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

600whp For Christmas - Stylist Approved!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
Now I need to get the build going and get my motor out of its nesting place!!!!

Is there any way I can remove the core support with out having to discharge the AC lines???

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Now I need to get the build going and get my motor out of its nesting place!!!!

Is there any way I can remove the core support with out having to discharge the AC lines???

you can detach the compressor from the engine, and swing the condenser out of the way and just leave the whole system in the car, makes it a bit tight, but you shouldn't have to discharge it.

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
you can detach the compressor from the engine, and swing the condenser out of the way and just leave the whole system in the car, makes it a bit tight, but you shouldn't have to discharge it.

Man i decided to just go ahead and disconnect the lines and plug them up so not moister will get in there or FM

Exciting!

Keep up my friend we just started :clap:

No shit man, let just say I'm no a reader, hell i can barely read one paragraph of Jamies post before my eyes start to water and i start to get a head ache, not saying his build is not cool its just like reading a damn novel. :yikes:

We will be meeting up at woolies for sure, to boosted R32 with Rieger kits a a shit load of mods!!!! :drool:

Im following him BUT only his pix :lol:

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
Ok so we got the engine out and now it still needs to be stripped for the machine shop and i hope that will be before friday but if not then monday by the latest!!!

don't want to bore u with my BS kindergarden writing :thumbsup:

Just getting started

got the front crash bar off

Panoramic view

Just like a tooth being puled

2 days later ……and the……. motor is out :happyanim:

here u go, its a Boy :wub:

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
:drool:
Continue....
Very envious of you, good luck with the build. I will be looking forward to see this project done.

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
Ok so i just got the motor off from the tranny and now tonight ill be stripping the internal parts from the crank house!!!

SEXY :bellyroll:

More pix to come tonight……… :thumbsup:

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
The engine looks 'soo' small just hanging there :(

I know right it looks and feel very small but that is an awesome thing considering that this thing can push out 900whp if needed :eyebulge:

What brand is that lift?

Looks low but it's not the maxjack

Found it

http://www.redlinestands.com/catalo...l-6k-moveable-2-post-lift-free-shipping-p-762

Yup, my ceilings are too low ATM so this is all I can use ATM but I will upgrade one day but fr now it's not bad.

Btw........ DO NOT BUY FROM REDLINE STANDS, IAN IS JUST A MIDDLE MAN WHEN BUYING THIS LIFT AND IF U HAVE ANY WARRANTIES ISSUSE, BECAUSE U WILL CUZ ITS A CHEAP CHINESE POS, U WIL BE SHIT OUT OF LUCK WUTH NO HELP. ALSO RON AT TUXEDO SUCKS TOO AND THE SAME WITH THIS PRICK. I HAD ALLOT OF SHIT WRONG WITH MY LIFT AND THEY WHERE NO HELP, RON EVEN SAID HE WAS GOING TO HELP ME AND REPLACE MY LIFT CUZ ITS A CHEAP CHINESE PIECE OF SHIT AND SWAPP IT OUT FOR A USA BUILT LIFT BUT THEN WHEN I DRAGGED THIS LIFT BACK TO RON AT TUXEDO HE JUST GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND AND SENT ME OFF WITH MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGS BUT BY THEN I NEW HE WAS A BULLSHITER JUST LIKE IAN AT RACELINE STANDS!!!!!!!!

Fuckem both I'll just have to fix this piece of shit lift my self and make it better / SAFER than it was when I bought it!!!! I guess SAFTEY they really don't give a shit about. WTF ?!

I added screw adapter lift pads and I will be putting the hydraulic pump mounted to the lift with hard oil lines and floor plate to make it look and function like a commercial floor plate lift!!!!

drool fest
very cool what are your plans to the transmission? upgrading the clutches, replacing DMF ?

No plans for the DSG, UM says no need for clutches just upgrade my DSG Flash and I'm good!!!!!!

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
This looks fun, I'm in

:thumbsup:

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
More pixx…….. :thumbsup:

Ok so the motor is completely stripped and sent off the Mechaine Shop to be Honed, Decked, Polished, and Specked for the Internals to be installed. :happyanim:

I should have the motor back in a week or two depending if the crank needs to be polished or not?!

I only have about 40K miles on my motor so they don't think i will need the crank to be polished.

Well for now I'm just waiting…………...

Status
Not open for further replies.