GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My EurojetFMIC/BSHDV install

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK3 TT, MK1 Atlas SE
Pictures tell a thousand words, so here's a few thousand. I found out that I broke my water/meth nozzle elbow, so I'll need a new one of those. I tried to install my eurojet PCV, but one of the hoses was WAY too small. A special thanks to Mike for two days of free manual labor and Phil for the one-off pieces.

The BSH DV sounds ALOT different than stock, and the manifold goes instantly to zero when I put the throttle down, and holds a stronger vacuum at idle.

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
The rare polished DV rear section.

Pictures tell a thousand words, so here's a few thousand. I found out that I broke my water/meth nozzle elbow, so I'll need a new one of those. I tried to install my eurojet PCV, but one of the hoses was WAY too small. A special thanks to Mike for two days of free manual labor and Phil for the one-off pieces.

The BSH DV sounds ALOT different than stock, and the manifold goes instantly to zero when I put the throttle down, and holds a stronger vacuum at idle.

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK3 TT, MK1 Atlas SE
Did some minor logging on the way to work this morning. It's nice to see my ACTUAL line actually hugging the REQUESTED line, and the gauge needle actually going over 15psi...

Oh, and the IAT didn't go anywhere other than 21 or 22 C (68-71F) all the way to work regardless of boost (granted, it's 65 degrees outside at 545am).